Finance Support Specialist - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Finance Support Specialist
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
Finance Support Specialist
As a Finance Support Specialist you will be an expert on Adyen’s finance and treasury platform. You will be part of an international team providing support to the financial teams of our merchants all over the globe to facilitate their operations and ability to grow. Ultimately your team will be responsible for helping our merchants in using our financial products at the full magnitude and advising our product teams on how to best address development resources.
Your team is extremely merchant-focused, highly motivated and thrives on shared success. With Adyen being a 24/7 business we operate throughout time zones using a follow the sun principle. The extensive knowledge of all the banking processes behind payments is the most valuable aspect both to our merchants and our internal teams.
What you’ll do
- Be the first point of contact for our merchants and commercial teams for financial-related issues. This means reactive/proactive communication with our merchants both via email and on the phone
- Educate and advise our merchants’ financial teams on how to best gain value from our platform, products and features
- Receive and analyse merchant pain points and work closely with Adyen’s Finance Product and Development teams to improve or build new products to facilitate merchant’s operations
Who you are
- You have strong analytical skills and are interested to know more about financial products for the payments industry and can easily get familiar with our internal accounting systems
- You have a strong commercial sensibility and are not afraid of being in direct contact with our merchants
- You make quick informed decisions under pressure and prioritise appropriately based on urgency, necessity and both internal and external requests
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Any other language is a plus
- You ideally have a Finance or Economics educational background
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds