Finance Operations Team Lead - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Finance Operations Team Lead
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Finance Operations Team Lead - Merchant Finance and Treasury
Adyen is looking for a Finance Operations Team Lead to join the Merchant Finance and Treasury team in Amsterdam. The team is responsible for all the money movements in and out the Adyen platform and is building the treasury platform of the future. As Adyen is expanding its product suite by offering financial products, the team is at the core of these products. Our internal capabilities must be excellent to deliver on Adyens ambition. The challenge lies in scaling daily operations to be able to support new products such as Capital, Bank Accounts and Issuing.
As a team lead, you will build and coach a team of business analysts who are responsible for the daily finance operations on the banking infrastructure. The team is a sub-team within the broader Merchant Finance & Treasury team based in Amsterdam. You will help guide the team members to implement new products and drive projects. You will prepare the team for further growth, both your own sub-team and the entire Merchant Finance & Treasury team.
The ideal candidate is able to translate new product developments into scalable processes. You have a high-level view on what needs to be done but you are curious to learn more about the details when needed.
What you’ll do
- Assess the impact on operations of new product developments on our banking infrastructure by closely partnering with product, IT development, treasury and finance;
- Institute accountability, track team progress and success, and coach team members to continuously develop and grow;
- Create an inspiring team environment, with an open communication and feedback culture and participate in the leadership team of Merchant Finance & Treasury;
- Build relationships with multiple stakeholders on different levels.
Who you are
- 4-6 years of experience, preferably in consulting, audit/accounting, or business operations;
- Experience with scaling processes is a plus;
- Team player and that enjoys driving success collaboratively with others;
- Able to structure and prioritize in a rapidly-changing environment;
- Innovative and enjoy dealing with ambiguity;
- Hands-on mentality, not afraid to dive into the details when needed;
- There are no set career tracks, you are able to create your own path.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds