Finance Business Partner - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Finance Business Partner
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global
solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Finance Business Partner
Adyen is looking for a Finance Business Partner to join the FP&A and Investor Relations Team within Group Finance. As Finance Business Partner you’ll be responsible for helping us provide useful insights into our current and future financial performance. Furthermore, you’ll support various business stakeholders in their decision making, by providing relevant financial support.
What you’ll do
- You are the financial contact person to key functions within the business, and help them in their decision making by providing relevant insights and actively challenging them, you’ll leverage those insights for our FP&A processes.
- You’ll contribute to our annual forecasting cycle where you’ll take a leading role in the developments in our operating expense base.
- On a monthly basis, together with the FP&A team you’ll report on variance analyses (actuals vs. forecast) and determine follow-up actions where necessary.
- Through the relationships and knowledge you’ve built up across the business, you’ll provide input into Adyen’s long term forecasts, on top of that you’ll be a sparring partner to the business controllers in the team leveraging your relationships and knowledge.
- You’ll work with the FP&A team on the roll-out of our new forecasting tool.
- You’ll work on Adyen Group Finance’s OKRs (Objectives & Key Results) in which you’ll work in multidisciplinary teams to achieve priorities set by our Group Finance team.
- With a strong data background, you’ll support the business’ data needs by ensuring that relevant data points are readily available to a broad set of business stakeholders.
Who you are
- You have approximately 3-5 years of experience as a finance business partner or FP&A analyst or a similar role, in which you’ve formed the bridge between business functions and financial stakeholders.
- You have a proactive mindset, you’re enthusiastic in taking on new projects, but never afraid to ask for help.
- You are analytical and can communicate your analysis into actionable items for yourself and your stakeholder. You also dare to actively challenge the status quo.
- You are comfortable to work in a fast paced environment, where not all processes are set in stone and you are motivated to take our FP&A activities to the next level by leveraging best practices and determining what is and isn’t relevant to a business such as ours.
- You feel comfortable in taking the lead in managing a project from start to end.
- You are data savvy.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds