Finance Analyst - MediaMonksView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Finance Analyst
- Job Location
- Job Description
Now, about the opportunity: In this Finance Analyst position at MediaMonks, you are a trusted finance expert supporting one or more client account leads. You will understand the client team’s business priorities and drive continuous financial improvements for the business. This is a role where you’ll partner across the global finance and operations teams as an advocate for process and an integrator of teams. You will be a liaison between regional invoicing teams and your client team. Our ideal candidate is a fast and flexible go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, with a natural aptitude for collaboration.
We are looking for a passionate and well versed team member who has demonstrated:
- Partner with the client lead on writing briefs to communicate project requirements for strategy, creative, marketing, and production teams; act as point of contact for execution and guide implementation (creative, tech dev, UX, etc.) teams to deliver solutions that map to project requirements and overall strategy.
- Lead creative, strategy, and execution across all key program areas and marketing channels, including in-app banners, websites, digital billboards, video, social, presentation decks, etc.
- Partner with the client to develop the overall program approach and timeline. Drives overall project management to ensure deliverables are produced on time, on budget, and to client’s specifications.
- Manage day-to-day communications with the client and project team.
- Build and maintain key relationships with client teams and internal discipline leads.
- Lead creative exploration exercises to produce templates, test new creative formats, and promote new product experiences.
- Help oversee and provide reporting, pitch decks, and other marketing collateral and program documentation as needed.
- Liaise with regional teams for global campaigns and help traffic assets.
- Coordinate with clients and music supervisor on music and user-generated content licensing initiatives.
- 2 plus years of experience in FP&A or other analysis
- Knowledge of accounting principles and applications
- Advanced knowledge of Excel/Google spreadsheets
- Self-driven and able to complete month end tasks with minimal oversight
- Significant ability to analyze data with exceptional clarity and insights
- Problem solver who can consistently think outside of the box to develop solutions to
- Action-oriented person who can identify process efficiencies and implement them quickly
- Familiar with accounting software
- Experience with SQL
- Familiar with data query/data visualization tools like Tableau
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
The perks for being a monk:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Unlimited PTO (plus company holidays)
- Paid Parental Leave
- AAPI, S4 Melanin, LGBTQ+, and Culture Collective employee resource groups
- Pet insurance for one furry (or feathery) friend
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.
MediaMonks Headquarters Location
MediaMonks Company Size
Between 750 - 5,000 employees
MediaMonks Founded Year