Field Marketing, Team Lead - AcquiaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field Marketing, Team Lead
- Job Location
- Boston, MA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Acquia is the open digital experience company. We provide the world's most ambitious brands with products built around Drupal to allow them to embrace innovation and create customer moments that matter. At Acquia, we believe in the power of community and collaboration — giving our customers and partners the freedom to build tomorrow on their terms.
Headquartered in the U.S., we have been named one of North America’s fastest growing software companies by Deloitte and Inc. Magazine, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named one of the Best Places to Work by the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!
We are seeking an experienced Field Marketing Manager to support our Enterprise sales team. As Field Marketing Team Lead, you will be part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business with your role in marketing passionate about driving enterprise pipeline growth. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, development of field marketing strategies and plans, event management and execution, partner co-marketing, pipeline acceleration initiatives, and adaptation of lead generation campaigns targeted at the Enterprise and Mid-Market size businesses. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to produce high-quality results. Proficiency in effective cross-functional communication coupled with a results-oriented mindset is key. Candidate must also be flexible and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and able to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines. A strong B2B marketing background in IT with a focus on measurement and accountability are key success factors.
- Craft overall marketing strategy in collaboration with Sales and Marketing to deliver leads and accelerate pipeline growth targeted at the Enterprise and Mid-Market businesses
- Drive new and creative lead generation activities including events (virtual/hybrid/in-person), direct marketing, webinars, collateral and customer case studies.
- Develop account based marketing plans leveraging market and customer data and analytics to identify, who to target, where and how.
- Collaborate closely with the channel team to integrate partners into field marketing opportunities.
- Track and analyze the efficiency of our marketing campaigns to determine ROI and prioritize resources.
- Lead all aspects of budget, metrics and marketing spend ROI.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 7 years experience in a digitally-led B2B marketing role.
- Experience of developing marketing programs for enterprise targets
- Ability to demonstrate marketing impact on bookings via account based marketing plans.
- Prior experience in high technology/enterprise software in a field marketing role is required.
- Ability to craft great collateral and structure and write compelling marketing copy for campaigns.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to earn trust and respect from sales management.
- Experience with sales operations, reporting, marketing & campaign dashboards and KPIs
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders in a fast moving environment.
- Willingness to travel (when in person events return)
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Acquia Headquarters Location
Acquia Company Size
Between 800 - 5,000 employees
Acquia Founded Year
Acquia Funding Rounds