Field Marketing Manager - Public Sector - NetskopeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field Marketing Manager - Public Sector
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Description
Today, there's more data and users outside the enterprise than inside, causing the network perimeter as we know it to dissolve. We realized a new perimeter was needed, one that is built in the cloud and follows and protects data wherever it goes, so we started Netskope to redefine Cloud, Network and Data Security.
Since 2012, we have built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in Santa Clara, St. Louis, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo. Our core values are openness, honesty, and transparency, and we purposely developed our open desk layouts and large meeting spaces to support and promote partnerships, collaboration, and teamwork. From catered lunches and office celebrations to employee recognition events (pre and hopefully post-Covid) and social professional groups such as the Awesome Women of Netskope (AWON), we strive to keep work fun, supportive and interactive. Visit us at Netskope Careers. Please follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter@Netskope.
About the Position:
The Field Marketing Manager, Public Sector is responsible for the planning and execution of field activities and events aligned to Netskope’s overall PubSec GTM plan and strategy. The Field Marketing Manager (FMM) owns and manages strategic marketing programs and execution for all of Netskope Public Sector, spanning Federal Civilian, DoD, State & Local, and Education.
The FMM will support and be an integral part of the Public Sector Marketing, Sales, and Business Development Teams, reporting directly to the Director of Public Sector Marketing. The FMM will prioritize, plan, budget, evangelize, and execute regional marketing activities and events, work with sales and marketing teams to target high-value prospects via specific marketing activities, help develop channel and alliance partnerships, ensure corporate marketing activities are utilized in the region, communicate field sales needs back to HQ and link corporate marketing campaigns to a regional focus.
- Work with Marketing Director and Sales leadership to create/implement a marketing plan in line with regional sales team and corporate marketing performance targets and objectives.
- Own, drive, and manage marketing campaigns, programs, and event execution.
- Create early and effective event/activity plans, including early event registrations, booth locations and layouts, travel, shipping, and additional logistics.
- Manage onsite logistics (location, promo items, appointments), acting as primary point of contact for internal and external teams.
- Deliver strong event POI and ROI via sales pipeline acceleration and new lead capture against time/budget targets and key internal metrics.
- Manage external contractors, vendors and agencies for creative services, material manufacture and shipping and on-the-ground logistics.
- Focus Public Sector Teams, where possible, on utilizing the programs from corporate and other regions
- Build a variety of demand generation programs that successfully engage existing customers and net new prospects.
- Maintain daily interaction with the field sales and engineering teams, and other cross-functional teams, to build and inform field programs.
- Create a diversified demand generation program, targeting prospect and install base audiences with strong pre- and post-program engagement plans.
- Program responsibilities include (but are not limited to) custom virtual and live events, webinars, executive conferences/roundtables, networking events, third party (regional) conferences, customer (account) specific programs, digital advertising, and more.
- Ensure alignment of PubSec marketing investments with Sales priorities, ensure Sales awareness and buy-in and adoption of marketing programs and resources.
- Basic understanding of cloud security and ability to grasp new security concepts
- Data-driven, creative critical thinker with strong communication, organization, and planning skills
- Passion for helping FED and SLED team achieve their revenue goals.
- 5+ years of experience in B2G, federal procurement, federal contracting, or similar government or EDU experience
- Strong familiarity with sales and marketing operations, including dashboard reporting and key campaign metrics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, logistics, organization, and coordination skills
- Experience with relevant software applications including Salesforce, Splash, Knak, MS Office and other business software
- Experience with project management, particularly cross-functional projects
Education and Travel:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some travel (30%) required
Netskope Headquarters Location
Santa Clara, CA
Netskope Company Size
Between 1,500 - 5,000 employees
Netskope Founded Year
Netskope Funding Rounds