Field Marketing Manager Events (Remote Eligible) - SmartsheetView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field Marketing Manager Events (Remote Eligible)
- Job Location
- London, UK
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The Smartsheet EMEA field marketing team is looking for a highly motivated and experienced cross-functional marketer to work closely with sales and marketing leadership, global teams, external customers/partners, and agencies to create events, experiences, campaigns and programs that elevate the Smartsheet brand, build pipeline and maximise customer engagement.
In support of the growth of Smartsheet in the EMEA, we are looking for someone to join the team that is excited about working in a fast paced role and building event programs that ensure consistency with our global programs, but local flexibility to address the needs of the market. While events and experiences will be the main focus, this marketer should have a cross functional marketing skill-set as they support other marketing projects and programs. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global dynamic and energized marketing team to help shape the next phase of our growth in the region!
This individual will report to the Senior Director of Field Marketing, and can be based remotely in the UK or in London.
- Plan, develop and execute on a portfolio of events including high touch in person and virtual executive events, collaborate with partners, tradeshows, user groups, roundtables and other field events.
- Create and manage event budgets, ensuring the successful delivery of events, to be delivered on time and within budget.
- Oversee logistical aspects of the events, including venue selection, registration, attendee communication, speaker management, content and content development, materials, logistics and onsite execution.
- Lead post-event analysis and debrief, assessing event effectiveness including demand generation and identifying areas for improvement.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to execute multi-touch, integrated programs that support regional objectives and revenue goals
- Partner with sales team to focus on building local market customer evidence stories that can be shared across multiple marketing channels
- Work with external agency teams to ensure the effective delivery of all campaigns and brand alignment of materials produced
- Track and measure all events and provide visibility, progress, results and learnings to the global and regional teams
- Champion the core Smartsheet values and be part of the team representing Smartsheet in the region
- Flexibility to travel to events in Europe
- 5-7 years of marketing experience in executing and managing marketing programs, preferably in events
- Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple events simultaneously.
- B2B marketing experience essential and SaaS/cloud software marketing experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated ability in creating and managing events, both online and offline
- Team player with extensive cross-functional collaboration experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive completion toward milestones
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Positivity, proactivity, energy, enthusiasm, flexibility, adaptability
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work autonomously
Perks & Benefits:
- Employer-paid Private Medical and Dental, additional cost for family members
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15% discount)
- Monthly contributions toward your pension
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- 25 days paid for Holiday + Bank Holidays + Flexible Time Away Program
- 20 weeks fully paid Maternity Leave
- 12 weeks fully paid Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks including a counseling membership, salary sacrifice options, commuter discounts, and your own personal Smartsheet account.
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the UK (role specific)
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organisations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia, Japan, Costa Rica, and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers. We’re looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and honest. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match our job description—if your career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren’t afraid to be innovative—join us!
Smartsheet Headquarters Location
Smartsheet Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Smartsheet Founded Year
Smartsheet Total Amount Raised
Smartsheet Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity