Field Marketing Manager, Brazil - TwilioView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field Marketing Manager, Brazil
- Job Location
- Remote - Brazil
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Field Marketing Manager, Brazil.
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
Twilio is looking for a results-driven marketer to join the Field Marketing team. This role will help build scalable programs that help spread the Twilio magic in Brazil.
This role presents an excellent opportunity for a new marketer who has a very good understanding of the region, is experienced in driving field marketing programs in Brazil.
The person is a self-starter who thrives in a very fast paced environment, willing to roll up their sleeves, and regularly works outside of their comfort zone.
As a Field Marketing Manager, you will work with Sales to create virtual/in-person programs that drive regional awareness, pipeline, deal acceleration, and delight our customers with incredible experiences:
- Strong event management expertise and experience.
- Strong campaign execution experience in driving promotion and attendance for live and virtual events.
- Proven track record of building successful partnerships with sales and leadership teams.
- Success in creating new and innovative marketing programs (in-person and virtual) that will drive awareness and pipeline across multiple accounts.
- The ability to work cross-functionally with our campaigns, outbound, ABM, and partner marketing teams to create meaningful programs in region that drive the business.
- Communicate and educate the sales team on all programs via various channels.
- Establish and manage vendor relationships (marketing software, virtual & in-person event venues, etc).
- Analyze & interpret event metrics on a regular basis to report on performance (salesforce and tableau).
- Understanding and experience working across both the marketing and sales funnel, ability to communicate how the two work together to drive success.
- Ability to provide insight and recommendations to sales on what is working in top accounts, and areas to drive deeper penetration and relationship building where it is needed most.
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- 5+ years experience in marketing, including corporate events and webinars.
- Experience in end-to-end program ownership in a fast-paced and hyper growth business environment.
- A self-starter with exceptional project management and organizational skills with an ability to prioritize independently, and delegate tasks when appropriate.
- Ability to work cross functionally and enjoys team work and team execution.
- Metrically driven with a passion to analyze data.
- Technically savvy and experience with the cloud, APIs, communications, enterprise software, devices, and mobility is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
This role will be Remote - Brazil.
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Twilio Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Twilio Company Size
Between 5,000 - 20,000 employees
Twilio Founded Year
Twilio Total Amount Raised
Twilio Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity