Field Marketing Manager - AirtableView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA; Mountain View, CA; Austin, TX
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Airtable is on a mission to democratize software. Our platform is beloved by people at more than 300,000 organizations because they can create applications that perfectly fit their needs.
As a Field Marketing Manager (FMM) in our newly formed Field Marketing function, you will play a critical role in helping define our field strategy and will be responsible for executing against key strategic demand generation campaigns to ensure we hit our pipeline targets.
You will build and accelerate sales pipeline using tactics such as 3rd party events, account-based marketing (ABM), executive programs, thought leadership round tables, strategic door openers, webinars, and sales enablement on marketing campaigns. To be successful, you’ll need to build cross-functional relationships that drive alignment across sales and marketing organizations.
The ideal candidate has experience in field marketing, demand generation, executive programs, and/or ABM. You are creative, analytical, can operate at strategic and tactical levels and are comfortable working with and directly supporting sellers. You are highly collaborative, resilient, and comfortable with ambiguity.
What you'll do
- Help develop the annual and quarterly field marketing plan through collaboration with sales and cross-functional marketing teams (Product Marketing, Brand, Strategic Events, Corporate Comms, Integrated Campaigns, Customer Marketing).
- Develop a dynamic strategy that is a mix of both new logo acquisition and expansion into existing accounts.
- Partner closely with Campaigns marketing to ensure field programs are an extension of the Campaigns strategy.
- Ensure sales (SDR/BDR/AEs) are briefed and enabled on Campaigns, and take input accordingly.
- Develop C-level programs such as executive networking events, round tables, and hospitality.
- Ensure alignment to the Airtable in on Brand in all events, programs and any public and/or customer facing activation.
- Own metrics and reporting for all campaigns including lead generation, pipeline contribution, and awareness metrics.
- Establish repeatable processes, templates and best practices for field programs.
- Effectively communicate campaign strategy, plans and performance across key stakeholders and executives
Who you are
- 5+ years of field marketing, executive programs, ABM and/or demand generation experience primarily in B2B tech.
- Proven ability to build cross-functional relationships and manage stakeholders.
- Clear understanding of the B2B marketing funnel and tactics to build engaging customer journeys with strong outcomes.
- Demonstrated success owning the strategy, framework, development and execution plans for major field marketing / demand generation / executive programs campaigns.
- Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills, and proven track record in making data-driven decisions to continually optimize performance and determine future investments.
- Ability to balance creative thinking and analytical acumen
- Expertise in martech tools such as Marketing Automation, CRM systems, ABM platforms, etc.
- A flexible, curious attitude with an ability to quickly grasp pivot strategies and make adjustments as programs are in flight.
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Airtable Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Airtable Company Size
Between 500 - 2,000 employees
Airtable Founded Year
Airtable Total Amount Raised
Airtable Funding RoundsView funding details