Field Marketing Intern - Snowflake ComputingView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field Marketing Intern
- Job Location
- Warsaw, Poland
- Job Description
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
We’re looking for a Field Marketing working student who shares our excitement for ground-breaking technology and helping companies unlock their full potential with data. We're passionate about our people, customers, values, and culture, and are scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
As a Field Marketing Working Student based in Warsaw, you will support the Field Marketing Manager for the region in planning and executing event campaigns, demand generation programs, and account-based marketing activities. We’re looking for a passionate self-starter who wants to gain valuable hands-on experience and help build awareness in the region, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid, full-time internships in the heart of the software industry
- Post-internship career opportunities (can include full-time and/or additional internships)
- Exposure to a fast-paced, fun and inclusive culture
- A chance to work with world-class experts on challenging projects
- Opportunity to provide meaningful contributions to a real system used by customers
- High level of access to supervisors (manager and mentor), detailed direction without micromanagement, feedback throughout your internship, and a final evaluation
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college/university program during the time of the internship
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably a degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Apps).
- First experience with Marketing tools (e.g. Marketo, On24, Salesforce) is advantageous.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills.
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude.
- Able to work independently and dedicate a minimum of 20 hours/week.
- Full professional proficiency in both Polish and English.
AS A FIELD MARKETING WORKING STUDENT, YOU WILL
- Support Field Marketing manager on planning, logistics, and execution of events across the region.
- Work closely with local sales teams to create ABM campaigns for targeted accounts on LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Support Snowflake’s demand generation and sales goals through regional marketing activities.
- Maintain direct alignment with the sales team in terms regarding pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy.
Snowflake Computing Headquarters Location
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake Computing Company Size
Between 788 - 10,000 employees
Snowflake Computing Founded Year
Snowflake Computing Total Amount Raised
Snowflake Computing Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity