Field Marketing Apprentice (Alternance) - Snowflake ComputingView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field Marketing Apprentice (Alternance)
- Job Location
- Paris, France
- Job Description
Build the future of data. Join the Snowflake team.
Snowflake enables every organization to mobilize their data with Snowflake’s Data Cloud. Customers use the Data Cloud to unite siloed data, discover and securely share data, and execute diverse analytic workloads. Wherever data or users live, Snowflake delivers a single data experience that spans multiple clouds and geographies.
We’re looking for a Field Marketing working student who shares our excitement for ground-breaking technology and helping companies unlock their full potential with data. We're passionate about our people, customers, values, and culture, and are scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth.
As a Field Marketing Apprentice, you will support the Field Marketing Manager for the Southern Europe region (France, Spain, Italy) in planning and executing event campaigns, demand generation programs, and account-based marketing activities. We’re looking for a passionate self-starter who wants to gain valuable hands-on experience and help build awareness in the region, drive and nurture leads, and accelerate opportunities to close!
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid, full-time or part time apprenticeship in the heart of the software industry
- Post-apprenticeship career opportunities
- Exposure to a fast-paced, fun and inclusive culture
- A chance to work with world-class experts on challenging projects
- Opportunity to provide meaningful contributions to a real system used by customers
- High level of access to supervisors (manager and mentor), detailed direction without micromanagement, feedback throughout your internship, and a final evaluation
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college/university program during the time of the apprenticeship
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, preferably a degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- Proficiency with office productivity applications (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Apps).
- First experience with Marketing tools (e.g. Marketo, On24, Salesforce) is advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management, time management, and execution skills.
- Ability to maintain an optimistic, approachable, and self-starter attitude.
- Full professional proficiency in both French and English. Spanish or Italian is a plus !
AS A FIELD MARKETING WORKING STUDENT, YOU WILL
- Support the Marketing team on planning, logistics, and execution of events across the region.
- Work closely with the ABM team & learn how to build campaigns for targeted accounts on LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Support Snowflake’s demand generation and sales goals through regional marketing activities.
- Maintain direct alignment with the sales team in terms regarding pre and post event communication, marketing-driven campaigns, and event promotion strategy.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake. Are you up for the challenge?
Snowflake Computing Headquarters Location
San Mateo, CA
Snowflake Computing Company Size
Between 788 - 10,000 employees
Snowflake Computing Founded Year
Snowflake Computing Total Amount Raised
Snowflake Computing Funding RoundsView funding details
Post Ipo Equity