Field Manager - VIAView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Via’s Paratransit operation at HRT brought innovation and technology to paratransit service in the Hampton Roads community. As a Field Manager with Via, you’ll lead oversight of our large and growing paratransit vehicle fleet, develop key operational processes around fleet, vehicle repair, and compliance, and manage the vendors that we utilize to improve vehicle performance. As a leader within our HRT team, you’ll work with others to improve the overall operation and improve the rider and driver experience.
What You'll Do:
- Manage our paratransit vehicle fleet to ensure vehicles are operational, safe, and clean, through management of our vehicle repair / maintenance vendor, coordination with other vendors for heavy repairs, and coordination of vehicle cleaning and preventative maintenance
- Oversee our paratransit fleet team, tasked with fueling and maintaining our fleet in good condition
- Build and manage key operational processes around vehicle repair and maintenance, and compliance and reporting requirements
- Provide analytical expertise to solve root-cause operational problems and provide creative solutions to execute improvements
Who You Are:
- You have a proven track record of owning and executing complex projects
- You are effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously; you can delegate, prioritize, and take responsibility
- You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment, operating in ambiguity, and shifting priorities quickly
- You are a problem solver; you don’t accept the status quo and are always looking for creative solutions
- Everything that comes in your way is met with a "roll up your sleeves" attitude. You partner effectively with others in order to provide solutions in all areas of our department and business
- You are comfortable with managing data in Excel
- Based in the Hampton Roads, VA area
What Catches Our Eye:
- Experience working in the automotive maintenance and repair industry
- Operations experience in either the transportation or logistics industry
We’re Via, and we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility — the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, and provides everyone with accessible, efficient, and affordable ways of getting around.
With the addition of Remix into our portfolio, we created the first end-to-end TransitTech solution for cities and transit agencies, offering world-class software, service design, and operational expertise to fundamentally improve the way the world moves.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. All backgrounds, identities, and voices are welcomed and celebrated at Via.
Ready to join the ride?Via is an equal opportunity employer.
VIA Headquarters Location
VIA Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
VIA Founded Year
VIA Total Amount Raised
VIA Funding RoundsView funding details