Field and Channel Marketing Manager - Abnormal SecurityView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field and Channel Marketing Manager
- Job Location
- Remote - USA
- Job Description
The Abnormal marketing team has an immediate opening for a Field and Channel Marketing Manager who is dynamic, energetic, and organized. Marketing specialties should include: Field Marketing, Channel Marketing, Marketing Programs & Campaigns, Demand Generation, and Marketing Project Management.
The Field & Channel Marketing Manager (FCMM) is responsible for creating and delivering regional and channel marketing plans and programs that may include trade shows, industry conferences, seminars, lunch-n-learns, exec dinners, user groups, 3rd party media sponsorships, webinars and ABM. Working closely with the sales organization, this role ensures that Marketing and Sales are aligned on the key activities needed to deliver regional sales and business targets.
The FCMM manages the activities and performance of regional marketing programs to support the field in achieving bookings targets delivering programs that are executed on time, within budget, and deliver measurable results. In addition to regional sales enablement, critical deliverables include the creation and execution of high-performing demand marketing programs that deliver maximum impact and ROI within the Central Region of America Enterprise sales. Organization, problem-solving abilities and project management are a must-have for success in this role. This position will require travel to the respective region as well as company hosted events. (Approx 10-15%)
- Partner with the Central Sr. Manager of Field & Channel Marketing to help drive demand creation and lead generation activities that generate qualified leads and sales meetings, and creates brand awareness into net new accounts
- Set targets, track, measure and analyze impact of programs on lead funnel and pipeline; demonstrate measurable progress and regional success
- Partner with sales leaders, account executives, account managers and channel managers to support regional goals
- Define and implement region-specific marketing campaigns that bring together corporate programs and regional opportunities
- Plan and implement field events, regional programs and webinars
- Engage with key channel partners to develop and implement co-marketing campaigns
- Attend key events, network, and educate attendees on product offerings; be a brand advocate
- Work closely with Account Executives and Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to enable and ensure appropriate lead follow-up strategy and tactics
- Communicate with sales to gain buy-in, understanding and participation in marketing programs
- Support the regional account-based marketing program through key account understanding and measurement
- Recommend and manage the development of communication tools and materials, such as sales invitations, emails, collateral, presentations, signage, etc.
- Monitor and manage expenditures within allotted budget
More About Abnormal Security
Abnormal Security is defining the next generation of email security defense. Our platform uses machine learning and artificial intelligence to baseline communication content, user identity, and behavioral signals in real-time and at-scale to detect the abnormalities of email attacks. Customers love us because we consistently detect and stop what everyone else in the market can’t – advanced attacks that have never been seen before – and we do so with beautiful user interfaces and best-in-industry customer support.
Our veteran team has built some of the most enduring machine learning platforms at leading companies including Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Amazon, Microsoft, and Expanse. We are in San Francisco, CA, New York, NY and Lehi, UT.
You’ll love working at Abnormal because in everything we do we seek to delight our customers and partners and we are passionate about building a company of which we can all be proud of, and this starts with building amazing teams filled with team members that challenge and respect you every day.
Our company is growing – we’re on the Forbes AI 50, selected as a Gartner 2020 Cool Vendor, and our customer base includes multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Abnormal Security is committed to creating a diverse work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Abnormal Security Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Abnormal Security Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
Abnormal Security Founded Year
Abnormal Security Total Amount Raised
Abnormal Security Funding RoundsView funding details