Field Account Executive, Otter - Los Angeles - OtterView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Field Account Executive, Otter - Los Angeles
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, California
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who we are
In the past, to be a successful restaurateur, you simply had to have a passion for food and a passion for people - but to succeed as a digital restaurateur you also need a passion for technology. We believe in the joy of serving others, and that's why we created Otter – to help restaurateurs succeed in online food delivery. Restaurants around the world, both large and small, including Chick-fil-A, Ben & Jerry’s, KFC, and Eataly trust our software to power their delivery business. We increase sales, reduce order issues, and decrease delivery headaches.
What you’ll do
- Present and demonstrate the value of Otter's products and services to prospective customers. Successfully overcome objections and handle negotiations.
- Conduct sales presentations, live demos, and client meetings both in person (in the field visits to restaurants) as well as virtually.
- Assist in implementation and onboarding with support from our central operations team – ensuring customers early lifecycle success.
- Become an expert on Otter's products, leveraging your knowledge to successfully pitch and close restaurant customers.
- Own the full sales cycle from outbound calls to closing deals - you will own the full-cycle sales process and be the driver of your success.
- Follow up with prospects throughout the sales cycle to ensure their needs are being met and address any concerns.
What we’re looking for
- Sales experience: You have 2-5 years of full-cycle sales experience (including field sales) with a consistent track record of success. Knowledge of Salesforce or a similar CRM is required.
- Consultative selling skills: You are intellectually curious and have exceptional closing skills - able to explain well, educate, handle objections.
- Communication skills: You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills both in person and on the phone, and the ability to work independently and take ownership of your role with minimal supervision.
- Goal-oriented: You have a sharp focus on your goals and a belief that your daily, weekly, and monthly activities will help you achieve success.
- Strong work ethic: You can demonstrate a strong work ethic and a commitment to doing what it takes to be successful in sales.
Why join us
- Growing market: You’ll be focused on an $80 billion market that’s projected to reach at least $500 billion by 2030 in the US alone.
- Changing the restaurant industry: You’ll be part of a team that helps restaurants succeed in online food delivery.
- Impactful work: You’ll own the full sales cycle from the first point of contact to closing the deal. With challenging targets, you’ll be able to push yourself, make an impact in the industry, and help restaurants succeed.
- Collaborative environment: You will receive support and guidance from experienced colleagues and managers, helping you to learn, grow and achieve your goals, and you’ll work closely with other teams to ensure our customer’s success.
What else you need to know
This is a remote/field-based role in Los Angeles with a requirement to be in the local office in Los Angeles once or twice a week.
Ready to join us as we serve those who serve others?
Otter Headquarters Location
Fort Collins, CO
Otter Company Size
Between 1 - 100 employees
Otter Founded Year