Facilities Engineer - Faraday FutureView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Facilities Engineer
- Job Location
- Hanford, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
The Facilities Maintenance Engineer works with a staff of facilities and maintenance employees to improve production facilities, maximize the use of available space, reduce the incidence of costly breakdowns and develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes. Manages the plant layout and facility diagrams. Estimates costs related to layout design, including equipment and materials, labor, etc., and monitors the construction process. This position involves working with staff, shift leaders, and the hourly workforce.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
- Writing maintenance strategies to with installation and commissioning guidelines.
- Lead role in the introduction of condition-based maintenance (CBM), reliability centered maintenance (RCM), planned preventative maintenance (PPM), total productive maintenance (TPM), and continuous improvement.
- Utilize computerized system to oversee routine maintenance and organize repairs.
- Liaison with all departments and other engineering and production colleagues to improve communication.
- Controlling maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Monitoring and controlling maintenance costs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Excel spreadsheets software and Word Processing software. Familiarity with motor control, AC frequency drives and PLCs.
- Ability to read and interpret facility and machine diagrams, blueprints, schematics, etc.
Annual Salary Range:
($80K - $100K), plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Faraday Future Headquarters Location
Faraday Future Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Faraday Future Founded Year