Executive Coach - CrispView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Executive Coach
- Job Location
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Are you fulfilled when you help others deepen their learning, execute their vision, and achieve their goals?
Can you adapt to incorporate others’ frameworks and tools into your real-world business experience to provide a world-class coaching experience?
Are you able to hold people accountable to what they say they want to do and accomplish?
Do you have a treasure trove of mistakes and lessons learned you are itching to share with others?
Final question: When faced with a challenge, do you get excited or run away?
Crisp is the #1 law firm growth company in America. We’re on a mission to help over 1,000 law firms grow by $1 million each by 2024. Our approach is to take everything we've learned generating massive growth in our own organization and help the country's most ambitious law firm owners do the same for theirs. In short: Crisp helps law firm owners generate unprecedented growth in their businesses by equipping them with world-class video marketing and the industry’s top leadership & management coaching program.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a passion for helping business owners grow, and are excited to manage a large client caseload (in other words, impact more people!), you might be the perfect fit for our Coaching team.
Our Executive Coaches are responsible for developing and maintaining close relationships with law firm owners to help them grow and scale their firms. They are skilled at assisting clients in identifying goals and developing strategies to meet and exceed those goals. They are champions for client success. Only Olympic-level excellence beyond this point!
As a member of our Coaching team, you will leverage a combination of consulting insights from both personal experience and Crisp’s experience to provide masterful coaching that empowers clients to achieve results. You’ll be a teacher, a strategist, a trusted advisor — the Yoda you’ve always been called to be.
*** IMPORTANT ***
BEFORE applying, please call 404-445-2506 for step-by-step instructions.
What you’ll do:
- Drinking three egg yolks and listening to "Eye of the Tiger" every morning because you'll be the Rocky Balboa to our clients, championing them throughout their process. ROCKY! ROCKY! ROCKY! ADRIAN! Okay, I'm done...
- Building and maintaining client relationships via setting and managing expectations, as well as addressing any client concerns with grace — we aren’t happy unless the client is delighted.
- Facilitating objective, results-oriented (sometimes heart-warming) conversations with clients regularly.
- Providing clients business owner insights, coaching, and holding them accountable to what they say they want to achieve.
- Documenting coaching calls and providing summaries to clients including action items and next steps.
- Helping law firm owners integrate workshop content with their teams. You will be their Mr. Miyagi…wax on…wax off.
- Marketing is hard. What's even harder? Getting the buy in. You're going to help our clients bridge the gap between marketing and overall firm management.
- Ensuring clients participate in all aspects of the Crisp Coach program they have invested in and making sure they are getting ALL the bangs for ALL the bucks.
What we’re looking for:
- 5-8+ years of business leadership and/or strategy and operations experience across HR, finance, people management, and sales functions
- 2-5+ years experience advising entrepreneurs and/or business owners (attorneys or law firm owners a huge plus!)
- A thoughtful, committed individual who values relationships above transactions (you play the long game)
- Virtual facilitation, training, and coaching experience using Zoom
- Strong leadership and organization abilities
- Masterfully tech savvy individuals (from Dropbox to GSuite and all things in between)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of what it takes to retain clients and minimize client churn
- An infectious can-do attitude, high energy, and an ability to pivot and change course on a dime
- Someone who wants to kick butt every day
- Have worked with clients or held leadership positions in businesses with $10 - $100M in annual revenue
- Experience managing multiple large client accounts
- Business consulting experience
- ICF, ACC, or PCC credential a plus
- Is comfortable with working in office (potential for remote work on Tuesdays and Thursdays after first 90 days)
How our hiring process works:
If you'd like to be part of a nationally recognized, collaborative, and downright badass team, then we can’t wait to hear from you. Here is our hiring process:
- Call 404-445-2506 and follow the instructions
- Phone interview
- Test assignment and cognitive assessment (Wonderlic)
- Strengths assessments (Kolbe and PRINT)
- Face to face interviews
- Reference and background check
Why you should work here:
- You will become part of an incredibly crafted and unified company culture with an attentive CEO and teammates who are truly dedicated to success.
- You will work with people from all departments who are happy to help and teach as you work towards growth.
- You will experience working for a company that is truly leading the industry and constantly innovating. Complacency is not part of our vocabulary.
- You will be in an environment that is always ready to tackle a new initiative and put creative ideas into action.
- You will grow personally and professionally. Every measure is taken to ensure our team members thrive. Our Continuing Crisp Education (CCE) program encourages and rewards classes, certifications, book clubs, and trainings.
- 100% Crisp paid health, vision, and dental insurance, with option to add spouse and dependents
- 5 weeks of paid time off a year, completely off the grid, including 7 paid holidays plus the entire week between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match (AKA free money)
- Parental Leave: Additional weeks of PTO at 100% salary for new birth and adoptive parents plus Instacart membership
- Annual Company Profit Share Program in a profitable, fully bootstrapped company
- State-of-the-art headquarters
- Ergonomic workstations (electric sit/stand desks)
- Mother's room and relaxation room on-site
- Monthly swag for Crispers
- Opportunity to win an all expense paid vacation
- If you are the right fit, but not in Atlanta already, don’t worry – we will help pay to get you here!
We’re all about working hard and staying humble. In the spirit of humble bragging, here are some of our awards and accolades:
- Crisp Founder and CEO Michael Mogill named EY Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2023
- Named to Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies 6 years in a row (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017)
- Atlanta’s fastest-growing companies 8 years in a row (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016)
- Recognized as Atlanta’s Best Places to Work
- Creators and annual hosts of the Crisp Game Changers Summit, the largest and most ambitious law firm growth conference on Earth
- Published the legal industry’s best-selling marketing book
- Host of the most listened-to podcast in the legal industry
- Featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, Yahoo, and The Huffington Post
If you’re looking for a job that’s boring and easy, you won’t find that here. We put 110% into everything we do. Greatness is achieved through hard work, discipline, and sacrifice, and we’re determined to be great. We’re not crazy; we just believe in what we do.
Crisp Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Crisp Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Crisp Founded Year
Crisp Total Amount Raised
Crisp Funding RoundsView funding details