Executive Assistant to the COO - BobbieView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant to the COO
- Job Location
- Bay Area based, US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
The Executive Assistant role is a unique opportunity to utilize both strong organizational skills and creativity. This role will be a partner to Sarah Hardy, Bobbie's Co-Founder & COO, representing the Bobbie brand internally and externally. This position is perfect for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, and nimble (sometimes chaotic!) environment. As the Executive Assistant you will focus on keeping the machine humming, from managing a fully packed COO’s schedule to partnering with the wider leadership team in major company moments. In addition to facilitating the day-to-day support needed in this role, this person will have an opportunity to support Bobbie’s future of work endeavors. This person will be in the drivers seat with the COO in one of the fastest growing start-ups to come out of the pandemic.
This role is required to be based out of the Bay area. There will be regular travel to Oakland and San Francisco working out of both Sarah’s home office as well as our SF Homebase in Noe Valley, based on her calendar and/or events.
What you will accomplish:
- Manage all day to day administrative responsibilities for the COO.
- This includes advanced management in the Google suite, including calendar, email, drive, slides, and sheets
- Booking monthly travel and expense management
- Meeting preparation, note taking, and follow-up
- Assist and/or own content creation for the Co-Founder/COO, including drafting emails, agendas, and presentations.
- Participate in strategic organizational activities, managing end-to-end external executive events, managing senior leadership agendas, and interacting with key external partners.
- Assist with (along with the opportunity to take on ownership of) our Balance Program, a virtual concierge offering for Bobbie employees.
- Support other duties and special projects as assigned.
What we would like you have:
- 5+ years of experience supporting a dedicated C-level executive required, experience supporting a COO/CEO highly preferred.
- Previous experience in a high growth environment required.
- Strong work ethic, proactive, exhibits positivity, professionalism, confidentiality and good judgment.
- Incredibly organized and resourceful; able to juggle and multi-task, with an acute attention to detail and follow through.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- Confidentiality and experience with access to confidential matters and information.
- Ability to navigate and thrive in ambiguity.
- Advanced presentation skills (Google Docs, Keynote, Excel) and grasp of current social networking systems.
- Ability to remain calm and poised under pressure.
You’re inspired by our core values:
- Be Radical - We are change makers, rule breakers and stigma shakers. We are unapologetically bold and use our megaphone for good.
- Nurture the Tension - Parenthood is full of healthy tension, and so is building a company. We embrace the unknowns, practice humility and are a culture of learners.
- Deliver Ounce by Ounce - Our customers have entrusted us to feed their babies. We lose sleep over the details, so they don’t have to.
- Don’t Assume - We embrace our unique perspectives, withhold judgment, and find beauty in the paths that brought us all to Bobbie. Our strength is celebrating each other and our collective voice.
Compensation and Benefits
- San Francisco: $100,000-$120,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. As a fully remote company, we adjust our salaries to match geographic location. Employees who live in a high cost-of-living city (San Francisco, NYC) have a higher salary range than employees who live elsewhere.
Our total compensation package also includes comprehensive benefits and robust equity offerings. We believe all Bobbie employees should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we expect will be a lot of upside growth.
Our benefits include:
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance 100% covered by Bobbie, with options to add dependents through a subsidized pre-tax deduction
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Summer Fridays
- 13 paid company holidays plus an end of year holiday office shut down
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with the option to take an additional 8 months unpaid
- 1 year Bobbie subscription, and 100% paid shipping for breast milk if traveling for work
- Balance Coordinator
- $75 monthly internet stipend
- Coworking membership reimbursement
At Bobbie, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Bobbie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Bobbie Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Bobbie Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Bobbie Founded Year
Bobbie Total Amount Raised
Bobbie Funding RoundsView funding details