Event Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Event Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the financial technology platform of choice for leading companies. By providing end-to-end payments capabilities, data-driven insights, and financial products in a single global solution, Adyen helps businesses achieve their ambitions faster. With offices around the world, Adyen works with the likes of Facebook, Uber, H&M, eBay, and Microsoft. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is seeking an Event Manager for our German Market to assist in the development and execution of events in Germany out of our Berlin office. Working closely with marketing, sales, partnerships and account management, this role will support Adyen owned events, sponsored events and trade shows to meet our commercial objectives. The ideal candidate will be a highly organized, creative thinker who is great at communicating and responsive to evolving business needs.
What you’ll do
- Support to organize external and internal events in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- Create, execute and measure successful lead generation campaigns before, during and after events
- Support Adyen’s commercial teams with creating appropriate materials and event organization
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure an on-brand and creative event presence
Who you are
- You are a master at complex project management in a fast-paced environment
- You have proven skills in organization and attention to detail
- You have the ability to self-start, stick to deadlines, and drive projects forward
- Manage, track and optimize the effectiveness of the event strategy in Germany, with a mind for metrics
- You have impeccable stakeholder management
- You have a minimum of 2 years of event management experience both physical and digital events - preferably in a b2b environment
- Event organization tool knowledge is a plus
- You are fluent in English and German both written and spoken
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Germany. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds