Enterprise Sales Manager - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Enterprise Sales Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Sales Manager, Enterprise
Adyen is looking for a highly motivated colleague to build our business in China. The focus of this role will be to facilitate our growth and expansion in the China market through the acquisition of new (enterprise) merchants. The ideal candidate is a born networker who thrives in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment.
What you’ll do
- Understand Adyen products and services and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Drive new business, negotiate deals and close contracts for Adyen.
- Identify, determine, and execute best approach to prospect enterprise customers.
- Sell Adyen payment solutions to large global corporations.
- Work closely with mid-level/senior executives at interested businesses to successfully negotiate and champion deals and help in on-boarding.
- Collaborate across different functions to seal the deal.
- Partner with technology leaders and solution providers, and work closely with our support, implementation and account management teams.
Who you are
- You're a proven deal closer and strong communicator.
- You have prior experience in a sales role selling complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial service.
- You have a relevant business network in China.
- You're informal yet professional.
- You possess the ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a fast-paced work environment.
- You have 5 years+ working experience in the payment/tech industry.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds