Enterprise Sales Account Executive - FoundView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Enterprise Sales Account Executive
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Found is a modern weight care platform and community focused on integrated support. According to a recent CDC study, nearly 50% of Americans want to lose weight, and on average, Americans have gained 30 lbs during the pandemic. But the existing weight loss industry focuses on shame - if you don’t have the willpower to eat less and workout more, you aren’t trying hard enough.
Modern science shows us that weight care is complex - food and movement are important, but so are hormones, genetics, sleep, stress, mental health, and daily habits. Found's unique approach incorporates resources and tools for behavior changes, a digital app with guided programming, an online community, and if indicated, medical and prescription solutions.
Research shows that addressing weight health reduces the long-term risk of diabetes, heart disease, and some forms of cancer. We believe in giving our community tools that will help them add years to their lives and reach their goals. We believe it’s not just what you’ve lost, it’s what you’ve Found. Found has raised more than $130mm from leading investors, including Atomic, GV, WestCap, IVP, TCG, Define Ventures and more.
Found is searching for a dynamic Enterprise Sales Account Executive that will play an integral role in accelerating Found’s B2B growth and commercial strategy.
How You’ll Help Us Grow
- Build a strong commercial foundation and creative go-to-market strategy
- Lead continual assessment and refinement of our commercial sales strategy and process
- Own a national territory and develop strategic account plans for winning new business
- Develop expertise and novel insights into the needs of the market and our customers
- Effectively align Found’s value proposition to the customer needs
- Drive the full sales cycle from prospecting, pipeline progression, deal close and pre-implementation operational workstreams
- Develop and manage a stakeholder engagement strategy throughout each account
- Develop deep relationships with key stakeholders at prospective clients
- Work cross-functionally across the Found organization to move deals forward effectively through the sales cycle
- Contribute novel insights to Found’s Product, Engineering, and Operations teams to help inform product strategy
- Represent the voice of the enterprise customer in discussion with the leadership team to brainstorm and launch new opportunities (e.g., new products, segments, etc)
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience with demonstrated success in quota attainment
- Experience selling complex solutions into Benefits teams at large employers
- Experience owning full cycle sales process from prospecting through closing
- Experience closing complex, multi-stakeholder deals
- Demonstrated success implementing a consultative sales approach and building executive level relationships
- Energized by an early stage, ambiguous, and fast paced environment
- Relentless pursuit and demonstrated success in commercial revenue at growth stage organizations
- Ability to strategically prioritize competing opportunities based upon highest value
- Customer orientation, growth mindset, and owner’s mentality
- Healthcare/clinical product sales experience
What You’ll Get
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- PTO, company-paid holidays, parental leave
- 401K, wellness and wifi perks
- Remote - first culture
Found is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We seek and celebrate diversity in its many forms. If you’re excited about this opportunity but do not meet 100% of the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Please review our CCPA policies.
Found Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Found Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Found Founded Year
Found Total Amount Raised
Found Funding RoundsView funding details