Enterprise MacOS & JAMF Engineer - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Enterprise MacOS & JAMF Engineer
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Enterprise MacOS & JAMF Engineer
We are seeking a strategic-minded and hands-on MacOS & JAMF Engineer who is able to manage global relationships and support our MacOS systems across various locations. The ideal candidate will be a proactive problem-solver with strong communication and interpersonal skills, and a passion for providing exceptional support and service to our users.
You will be responsible for managing and maintaining our MacOS-based systems, including providing advanced support for our JAMF Pro management platform. You will also be responsible for implementing effective patch management strategies and techniques, as well as providing expert-level support for MacOS and Apple hardware.
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for managing and maintaining our MacOS-based systems, providing advanced support for our JAMF Pro management platform;
- Implement effective patch management strategies and techniques, as well as providing expert-level support for MacOS and Apple hardware;
- Maintain and periodically review the infrastructure design and operations of the JAMF Pro management platform, architecting and executing necessary changes in accordance with business growth and security requirements;
- Ensure the availability and scalability of the client management platform by using monitoring tools and proactively responding to operational risks via automated response mechanisms;
- Engineering, piloting, and implementing upgrades and improvements to client device provisioning workflows in a hybrid identity environment;
- Creating and maintaining application packages and scripts used in client provisioning operations, client fleet deployments, and end user self-service catalogs;
- Working with security teams to maintain and update client security baselines, automate patch/update schedules, and respond to critical vulnerability threats;
- Maintaining and enforcing standardized client fleet hardware and software configurations using automation, scripting, and client management platforms;
Who you are
- Strong understanding of JAMF Pro as well a solid understanding of the Linux server environment running the service;
- You have advanced knowledge of patch management concepts and methodologies;
- You are proficient in one or more modern scripting languages such as, Python, Swift, Bash or Shell;
- The ultimate expert of MacOS and Apple hardware;
- A creative problem solver with a talent for tackling difficult issues using non-obvious approaches and out-of-the-box thinking;
- You have strong communication skills, ability to work closely with other Infrastructure teams and stakeholders;
- You are a proactive problem-solver with passion for providing exceptional support and service to users;
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes are considered a plus.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Total Amount Raised
Adyen Funding RoundsView funding details