Enterprise & Digital Solutions Intern - ICapital NetworkView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Enterprise & Digital Solutions Intern
- Job Location
- New York, NY, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Help Shape the Future of Fintech in the Global Alternative Investment Space:
iCapital is transforming investing in private equity, private credit, real estate, hedge funds, and structured investments by removing the roadblocks that have prevented greater participation in these private strategies. Join the FinTech company that is disrupting how individuals invest in private capital markets.
Let us invest in you - apply to our internship program.
From day one, you will be considered a key member of the iCapital team as you participate in a program where you will make meaningful contributions to our company and get a chance to potentially jumpstart your career with us after graduation.
Key features of our program:
- A systematic and robust three-tier mentoring program with each candidate receiving individual peer, department manager, and executive-level coaching.
- Exclusive access to the AltsEdge Certificate Program, our award-winning alternative investments education curriculum for wealth managers.
- Regular iLearn seminars and platforms demos where you will learn the latest about our products.
- Transparent company culture that brings you along with insight and connectivity to our high-level company goals.
- An intern-driven team project culminating in an end-of-summer presentation to senior management.
- Access to our proprietary iLearn seminars that provide career development guidance.
How we have fun while we work:
- Outings with iCapital team members and fellow interns to build friendships and grow your network.
- Weekly rotating team projects to keep you in touch with your peers.
- Corporate culture and volunteer activities in support of the communities where we live and work.
- Rooftop Happy Hours showcasing our impressive views of NYC.
About Enterprise Solutions and Digital Solutions at iCapital:
The Relationship Management department includes multiple teams dedicated to managing our client relationships. Your internship rotation will be with the enterprise solutions and digital solutions teams. Enterprise Solutions develops and manages relationships with iCapital’s clients: wealth management firms, banks, wirehouses, independent broker dealers, RIAs, and fund managers (GPs) – both domestically and internationally. Meanwhile, the Digital Solutions team works with iCapital clients to provide a menu of modular product and service offerings which enables education, transacting, managing, and reporting.
As part of the Enterprise Solutions and Digital Solutions teams, some areas of responsibility may include:
- Assisting in day-to-day management of client relationships across wealth managers and GPs.
- Participating in organizing longer-term strategic projects to help iCapital scale our sales efforts.
- Contributing ideas and provide a fresh perspective on communication and coordination across global sales team.
- Assisting in business management activities such as market share analysis, leveraging CRM capabilities, and team management.
- Build out competitive pricing and products offering matrix specific to SaaS (Software as a Service) based offerings for Alternative Investments.
- Targeting client list for internal accounts.
- Conducting data analysis for direct funds engagements.
- Creating master list of fund admins/custodians and help identify current operational capabilities, onboarding processes, and any costs associated with team engagement.
- Identifying international market opportunities specific to your teams.
- Creating management-friendly customized pricing.
The ideal candidate is...
- Highly inquisitive, collaborative, and a creative problem solver
- Possesses foundational knowledge of and/or genuine interest in financial markets
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Adaptable to take on new responsibilities and be detail oriented
- Technologically savvy and proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- A rising junior or senior in a U.S. college/university bachelor’s degree program
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Authorized to work in the United States*
*We are not able to offer any type of employment-based immigration sponsorship for this program.
Candidate Selection Process:
Positions are limited so apply early!
- September/October: Rolling resume review and first round interview selection
- October/November: Second round interviews
iCapital in the Press:
We are at the vanguard of using technology to democratize investing in alternatives, but don’t take our word for it. Here is what others are saying about us:
- Five consecutive years on the Forbes Fintech 50 list, which highlights the most innovative private companies in personal finance, investing payments and crypto assets.
- Back-to-back selection to Forbes’ Best Startup Employers List.
- Two-time winner of the Money Management Institute/Barron’s Solutions Provider of the Year.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
ICapital Network Headquarters Location
New York, NY
ICapital Network Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
ICapital Network Founded Year
ICapital Network Total Amount Raised
ICapital Network Funding RoundsView funding details