Enterprise Customer Success Lead - VertaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Enterprise Customer Success Lead
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Enterprise Customer Success Lead
Who are we?
Verta is an MIT and Twitter spin-off building Machine Learning Operations software enabling enterprise data science and machine learning teams to build and ship more intelligent products. Verta’s mission is to bring order to the chaos of machine learning and data science workflows and to enable teams to rapidly and reliably build and operate machine learning models. Verta’s technology is based on ModelDB, a state-of-the-art model management system developed at MIT CSAIL and hardened at Twitter by the Verta founding team.
Verta works with forward-thinking AI and ML teams including the leading worldwide workplace productivity application, leading chip manufacturer, and several AI-first companies to enable them in building more intelligent products.
At Verta, we are building a suite of products targeted at expert data science and ML engineers, practitioners who frequently work across a whole ecosystem of data, software, and modeling tools. Our goal is to build elegant solutions that bring order to the chaos of ML tools and help data science teams to build and ship more intelligent products. Towards this mission, we are looking for our first Customer Success Manager to spearhead the creation of our Customer Success organization.
We seek a Customer Success Manager who has experience working in customer-facing roles selling technical products to Enterprise and Mid-Market customers. You will be responsible for the implementation, onboarding, enablement, and success for all strategic accounts. You will collaborate closely with Sales, Support, Product, and Engineering to ensure that Verta customers are successful.
Apply if: (a) delighting customers gets you job satisfaction; (b) are a builder and leader of teams; (c) enjoy working in a fast-paced environment; (d) excel at collaborating with diverse teams internally and externally; (e) are motivated and self-directed.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for the onboarding and implementation for all strategic accounts.
- Responsible for enabling users and driving deep adoption and usage of Verta within each customer account.
- Develop deep understanding of customer’s strategic needs and priorities and discover how Verta can best add value to their business.
- Ensure that customers are deeply satisfied with Verta products and services.
- Work with Verta Customer Success Engineering team to support and enable deep customer adoption of the Verta platform.
- Proactively work with customers on quarterly priorities and ensure alignment with the respective teams to work towards shared goals.
- Be the customer advocate within the Verta team and collaborate with Sales, Support, Product and Engineering teams to ensure customer success and account growth.
- Building strong relationships within the customer account and manage key stakeholders.
- Work with the sales team to achieve renewals and expansions.
- 3+ years in a customer-facing role with experience in customer success, onboarding, implementation, and/or project management
- Deep experience working with Enterprise and mid-market customers on highly technical products (e.g., sold to Engineering, Data Science, DevOps, IT)
- Experience handling multiple stakeholders internally and externally
- Familiarity with data science and/or DevOps
- Ability and desire to learn quickly in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to handle difficult situations both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership, creativity and ability to work with ambiguous and evolving requirements
- Absolute team player always representing Verta in the best light and willing to do what it takes to make a customer successful
- Track record of excellence
- Bachelor’s degree
Verta Headquarters Location
Palo Alto, CA
Verta Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Verta Founded Year
Verta Total Amount Raised
Verta Funding RoundsView funding details