Enterprise ATS Partnership Manager - ZipRecruiterView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Enterprise ATS Partnership Manager
- Job Location
- Santa Monica, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We offer a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we foster a culture where our employees feel accepted, supported and celebrated. Our employees find ethical solutions to empower the community and workforce. Differences make us stronger, and we embrace them.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Are you a passionate tech enthusiast? Do you enjoy building and nurturing relationships? ZipRecruiter is seeking a results-driven Partnership Manager to join our team and lead our Enterprise ATS partnerships. In this position, you’ll work closely with a book of engaged partners to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & revenue for the partnership. If you’re a self-motivated individual with the drive and passion who thinks outside the box, and takes accountability for results, and has a track record of building and maintaining complex channel relationships, this might be the job for you!
We have more than 200 partners that are actively growing our customer base and an increasing revenue stream that is sourced by this partner community. We need an individual who will own the on-going strategy and execution for our Enterprise partners, elevate our partner program to the next level and win new customers.
- Responsible for driving seamless client adoption of integrations through relationships with Enterprise partners
- Act as the Enterprise ATS SME - maximize relationships through sales enablement - training, co-selling and co-GTM opportunities
- Manage the partnership cycle from pre-contracts to beta to post by ensuring a continuous feedback loop across all the teams including, events, updated collateral, training Zip and ATS sales
- Own the execution of our Enterprise partnership program with the goal of strengthening mutually beneficial business relations and driving increased revenue in the form of Referral, Reseller, and Services models
- Identify new partnership opportunities across Enterprise partners
- Persuasively articulate the value proposition of Enterprise ATS to partner organizations and clients
- Enable the ZipRecruiter and Partner sales organization to leverage existing partner relationships to drive new business pipeline, cross-sell opportunity and positively influence existing business.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of assigned partners including partner value propositions, markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal teams to communicate narrative around partner initiatives, transforming data and insights into a compelling story.
- Work cross-departmentally to ensure all partner needs are effectively addressed; Serve as a first level of escalation for partner related issues.
- Deliver product and sales-specific training so partner can sell ZipRecruiter effectively to their clients and prospects.
- Assist in the development and future direction of the partner program.
- Track, measure, report and evaluate partner performance
- Previous experience providing best-in-class support to customers
- 4-6 years of experience in Account, Partnerships Management within the Recruiting / ATS industry preferred
- Some experience working with SalesForce.com or other CRM software
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and a team player
- Someone who is coachable and wants to learn
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PPT)
- Easily builds rapport and establishes relationships with prospects and colleagues
- Resourceful. Goes over, under, around and through obstacles to achieve success
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure, organize and prioritize responsibilities
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice
ZipRecruiter Headquarters Location
Santa Monica, CA
ZipRecruiter Company Size
Between 1,000 - 5,000 employees
ZipRecruiter Founded Year
ZipRecruiter Funding Rounds
Post Ipo Debt