Enterprise Account Manager - RingDNAView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Enterprise Account Manager
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA / Remote
- Job Description
Revenue.io powers high-performing teams with real-time guidance. By surfacing and recommending what works best, Revenue.io enables customers like HPE, Nutanix, and Fidelity Investments to deliver predictable results and optimize their entire revenue operation.
Loved by customers, employees and analysts, Revenue.io is the only company included in the most recent Forrester Waves for Conversation Intelligence and Sales Engagement, is a Gartner Cool Vendor, and is named one of the "Best Places to Work" by BuiltinLA and Comparably.
Revenue.io offers talented candidates a chance to work with executive mentors in a rapid growth environment where teammates are passionate about our transformative technology, vibrant culture and collaborative mindset.
Who We’re Looking For
We are searching for an exceptional Enterprise Account Manager/Client Director to help us retain and grow our customer base, turn prospects into die-hard customers, and evangelize Revenue.io. We are looking for an individual who understands how to multi-thread and seek and create opportunity across their territory. This individual needs to lead with an extreme ownership mindset and be ready to work in an exciting, fast-paced, scale up environment.
Duties in Detail
- Passionately evangelize Revenue.io and advanced strategic thinking to CXO/VP-Level + sales teams at Large Enterprise Accounts
- Exhibit an extreme owner mindset at all times with a strong focus on outcomes
- Seek out and manage full sales cycle in a consultative manner, from initial qualification through product demo and close
- Map quarterly critical priorities with client and alignment inside Revenue.io and collaborate on QBRs at Power to deliver future state vision.
- Create strong territory and account plans that define clear goals for upsell/cross-sell targets with each client
- Spark exploration with the customer on 'art of the possible' with Revenue.io, Partner with CSMs to drive growth into the base.
- Maintain and grow key relationships across the business. Stay in close contact with Power, Champions, Coaches and general users to drive adoption, retention and growth.
- Create clear ROI value events and work-back plans with customers, in collab with your CSMs.
- Grow and refine your expertise on sales process, sales effectiveness, and sales enablement
- Develop new business opportunities through proactive efforts, in addition to working with Customer Success on referral strategies
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Coach team members and accept coaching whenever it is given
- Participate in an energetic, fun, fast moving, high-performance culture
- Leverage social media to establish yourself as a thought leader/expert in the sales productivity space
- 5+ years enterprise sales experience in a B2B Large Enterprise Sales
- Proven track record demonstrating ability to engage and use a consultative approach to sell to CXO-Level sales executives
- Understanding of key sales methodologies
- Creative thinker, capable of thinking outside the lines
- Collaborative approach
- Proven track record retaining and growing the base
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Experience working with executive-level customers at Large Enterprise Accounts
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- Passion for selling and sales technologies - a student of the game.
On target earnings split will be determined at time of offer. Additional incentive compensation may be offered as stock options and company benefits. Actual compensation within the range will be determined on your skills, experience, qualification, location, and market conditions. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing a fair and transparent workplace for all employees and applicants.Salary Range (OTE)$95,000—$180,000 USD
Company Benefits Include
- Paid parental leave
- Flexible time off (US only)
- Competitive salary
- Multiple medical plans to choose from including HSA and FSA
- Work from home flexibility
We consider applicants without regards to race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or other protected classes under all local, state, and federal laws and ordinances (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled).
California Applicants Only
What Personal Information We Collect
Professional, employment-related, or schooling information. Current or past job history, performance evaluations, and educational background, including grades and transcripts.
How We Use Your Information
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates
Please follow this link to access the document that provides transparency around the way in which Revenue.io handles personal data of employees and job applicants: https://www.revenue.io/privacy-notice-employment
RingDNA Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
RingDNA Company Size
Between 100 - 500 employees
RingDNA Founded Year
RingDNA Total Amount Raised
RingDNA Funding RoundsView funding details