Enrollment Care Advisor (Remote) - Better HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Enrollment Care Advisor (Remote)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Enrollment Advisor (Remote)
Better Health is creating a new medical provider type, disrupting the $80B home medical supply industry. How? By bundling peer support, coaching, education, and home delivery of medical supplies in an end-to-end care solution. We help our members discover and purchase the best medical equipment and supplies to address their underlying chronic conditions.
Since its inception in November 2019, Better Health has gained Medicare licenses in 46 states, 11 Medicaid licenses, and preferred national provider contracts with Oscar Health and Humana. This has allowed our member base to rapidly grow month to month with virtually no churn. We are backed by Caffeinated Capital, General Catalyst, 8VC, and Bill Ackman, as well as several prominent healthcare leaders including the CEO and President of eHealth.
It is time for us to continue our growth by expanding our inside sales team (internally called Enrollment Advisors)! If you -
- Are excited about making a positive, lasting impact on people's lives
- Want to take an active part in bringing about the consumer healthcare revolution
- Love eCommerce and shaping a company's success in the early days
So, what will you do as our Enrollment Advisor within our Enrollment Team?
- Develop a deep knowledge of our product and our customers, including types of medical conditions, the insurance market, and billing.
- Be the first line of contact for customer questions and issues, work with the appropriate internal members (e.g. product, billing, operations), to solve problems
- Full lifecycle customer relationship management: everything from answering questions from potential customers up through purchase, and all customer contact thereafter.
- Provide strong written documentation for a variety of user communications including direct user questions, internal research, FAQ/knowledge content, and others
- Create internal processes that ensure delightful interactions at all stages of the customer life-cycle.
- Be the voice of the customer internally, advocating for their needs and ensuring that product development is reflective of this.
- Work closely with Account Executives to improve deal flow and grow pipeline
- Collaborate and provide feedback with Marketing & Sales leadership to improve messaging, content, strategy and results
Sounds exciting? We're looking for YOU, if you:
- Have a passion for consumer healthcare and helping people live their best lives.
- Will go to the end of the earth to make sure prospective members have what they need to thrive in their daily lives.
- Are dedicated to exceeding expectations of all customers, internal and external, and always acting with the customer in mind.
- Are a self-starter, Always-Be-Selling, able to think creatively, problem-solve, and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Are excited to work in a startup environment and create impact from day 1.
- 1-3 years of outbound sales experience.
- Bonus points for Spanish speaking!
Now, why choose Better Health?
For starters, our benefits include:
- Full Remote Flexibility
- Joining a leadership team driven to improving the lives of those living with chronic conditions
- No cold calling! Only warm / hot leads that are generated through our website
But most importantly, here at Better Health, our mission is to bring information, access, and support to people managing chronic conditions at home. Our diverse team is united by our shared values:
- Open dialogue with radical transparency
- Creativity to run with ideas
- Collaboration across teams
If you're fired up at the thought of revitalizing a tired $60 billion industry and passionate about user-focused solutions, join us!
Better Health is committed to being an employer that provides not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Here at Better Health, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
Better Health Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Better Health Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Better Health Founded Year
Better Health Total Amount Raised
Better Health Funding RoundsView funding details