Engineering Manager - AmplemarketView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Engineering Manager
- Job Location
- Remote, EMEA/LATAM
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
- What is Amplemarket all about?Amplemarket's premise is that a lot of the playbooks used by B2B sales teams that worked 5 years ago don't cut it anymore.In today's environment, sales teams need to have a tremendous amount of information about their prospects to decide when is the best moment and channel to reach out in the most relevant way. You can't do this with 5 different data/sales enablement point solutions that don't share the same data schema and barely communicate with each other. Amplemarket is the all-in-one compound solution that enables this.Our AI-powered sales platform helps B2B companies generate more opportunities thanks to our advanced lead generation engine, hyper-personalized sequencing, omnichannel outreach, and AI-powered smart actions. We are backed by Y Combinator, and we are powering the sales teams at some of the fastest-growing companies in the world like Deel, Moveworks, H1 and Vanta.
Software engineers build the core of Amplemarket.
The three co-founders have an engineering background (João, Luís and Mica studied Physics & Computer Science at university) and deeply value the work that engineers are responsible for.
Our main goal is to build a sales platform that helps companies grow. Our product requires us to solve a myriad of difficult engineering problems very diverse in nature: from working on NLP models that can extract information from a thread of emails, to scaling an elasticsearch cluster holding terabytes of data.
We are deeply aware of the importance of our tool to our customers and look for people that share that vision.
Among other things, our stack includes:
Ruby on Rails, React, PostgresQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
We don't require you to have experience in our stack to apply.
Some more about Amplemarket:
- Provide leadership and mentorship to other engineers on the team
- Plan engineering sprints
- Recruit a robust team of engineers that are among the best in the industry, from outreach to closing
- Empower the engineering team to achieve a high level of technical productivity and quality
- Manage an excellent team of engineers, helping to develop their careers with stretch projects and excellent feedback
- Contribute to engineering-wide initiatives as part of the engineering management team
- We are a post-Series A start-up
- Backed by YCombinator
- Strong technical founding team from MIT and IST (also founders of https://fermatslibrary.com/)
- Fast growing startup with product market fit
- Great team spirit
- Nice work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Stock Options
- Annual Company Trip in a secret location
- and more
Amplemarket is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all.Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that what truly matters is how your skills, knowledge and personality fit our company. So bring your best professional version of yourself, and apply - we'd like to hear from you!
Amplemarket Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Amplemarket Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Amplemarket Founded Year
Amplemarket Total Amount Raised
Amplemarket Funding RoundsView funding details