Engagement Partner Associate - DoorDashView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Engagement Partner Associate
- Job Location
- Auckland, NZ
- Job Description
About the Team
The DoorDash Enterprise team is responsible for the strategic vision, acquisition, and development of the largest restaurant groups in New Zealand. Given the scale of our key partners, this role is a critical piece of DoorDash’s growth and success in every market in which we operate. As an Enterprise Partnerships Associate, you will help develop growth plans and spearhead the day-to-day execution of a portfolio of brands.
About the Role
As part of our Post Sale team, you will work with the Engagement Partner Associate to build our strategic advantage: partnering with and growing the best local merchants in New Zealand. Together you'll drive incremental revenue, introduce new products and features, and be the all-in-one solutions provider to our most valued partners. This is a hybrid role with some time in-office and some time remote.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
Data Analysis & Operational Insights:
- Generate reports for our clients providing business insights (e.g., weekly reporting metrics & quarterly reviews)
- Create promotional campaigns for Enterprise partners to drive sales and customer engagement.
- Liaise internally with the Enterprise Operations team to drive key initiatives & special projects (e.g., store-level analysis of client delivery times to identify areas of operational improvement)
- Assist with project managing large-scale restaurant launches for our top brands and oversee continued operational success for existing clients.
- Work with the Operations team to facilitate and oversee POS integration with merchants.
- Work alongside team leadership to build out strategy and growth plans for your clients.
- Build direct relationships with key stakeholders throughout each brand, ensuring client needs are being met at all levels
- Engage with top franchise operators on expanding partnerships with DoorDash -- store expansion, increasing revenue through new product opportunities, etc.
- Assist in building client-facing materials (e.g., Quarterly Business Reviews, Executive Sessions)
We’re excited about you because…
- You love working directly with clients, and creating and maintaining long-term relationships
- You like rolling up your sleeves as much as you like the big picture
- You’re comfortable with a fast pace; we move quickly and are defining an entire industry
- You have grit and perseverance; you're inspired by a challenge and push yourself to keep going when others back away
- You have high standards and a bias toward action; you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with
- You have 1-3 years of experience in management consulting, client success, account management, or sales
- You have proven success working in cross-functional teams (e.g., with the product, marketing, and operations) to build creative solutions
- You’re an expert in communication with excellent interpersonal skills
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly, learn, and reiterate in order to make impactful decisions that display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to merchant partners to consumers. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. We're committed to supporting employees’ happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.
DoorDash Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
DoorDash Company Size
Between 8,600 - 8,600 employees
DoorDash Founded Year
DoorDash Total Amount Raised
DoorDash Funding RoundsView funding details