Engagement Manager / Customer Success Manager - NexlaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Engagement Manager / Customer Success Manager
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At Nexla, we’re building a world-class Customer Engagement team, where each individual is motivated to delight customers while working in a fast paced, highly collaborative team. As a Customer Success Manager at Nexla you will play a vital role in ensuring our customers' success, adoption and satisfaction with the Nexla platform. You will be responsible for leading the implementation of Nexla, working closely with customers to understand their unique business requirements, and owning the customer relationship post implementation. Your expertise and guidance will enable customers to maximize the value they derive from Nexla, ensuring a seamless and efficient customer experience.
- Engage with customers to gather and analyze their data operations requirements and develop a comprehensive implementation project plan.
- Collaborate with the sales team and engage early in the sales process to seek to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing valued solutions
- Work closely with the Sales team to understand the scope of work for implementations and help build a Scope of Work (implementation and services SOW) where applicable
- Be responsible for all aspects of project management and coordination, including scope and change request management.
- Work closely with project sponsor and stakeholders in defining project goals and objectives as well as planning and delivering the project
- Work closely with customers and internal teams to develop, execute, and monitor implementation/deployment plans to successfully deliver solutions within agreed upon timeframes
- Conduct kick-off meetings to establish and communicate project plans, milestones, goals, and associated processes.
- Lead product implementations and collaborate with Nexla Solutions Engineers and Architects, managing the end-to-end process to ensure successful deployment and implementation of our platform into customers' existing systems.
- Collaborate with the Solutions team to conduct product training sessions and workshops to educate customers on the effective use of Nexla and its features.
- Serve as the main point of contact for customers during the implementation phase, addressing any questions, concerns, or escalations that may arise.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Product Development, Solutions and Support, to ensure a seamless transition from implementation to ongoing customer success.
- Continuously monitor and measure customer satisfaction, identifying opportunities to enhance their experience and drive long-term success.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
- Post go live, play the role of a CSM and understand customer challenges, pain points, opportunities for expansion
- Help increase Nexla’s adoption in the customer organization
- Assist support team members on critical showstoppers, complex use cases/issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or a related field.
- At least 5 to 7 years experience in Professional Services, Engagement Management, Project Delivery or Customer Success Management or similar roles within the SaaS industry.
- Solid understanding of data operations and the challenges faced by businesses in managing and leveraging data effectively.
- Familiarity with SaaS platforms and technologies, preferably in the data operations or data management space.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize tasks, manage timelines, and deliver on commitments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities, with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Customer-focused mindset with a passion for driving customer success and delivering exceptional service.
Nexla Headquarters Location
Nexla Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
Nexla Founded Year
Nexla Total Amount Raised
Nexla Funding RoundsView funding details