Engagement Manager - Banyan InfrastructureView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Engagement Manager
- Job Location
- 303 2nd Street, Suite 500N, San Francisco, California, United States
- Job Description
Banyan Infrastructure’s mission is to unlock capital for renewable infrastructure. We're the fintech solution serving a trillion dollar market by enabling banks and funds globally to invest in sustainability and net-zero targets.
Why consider this opportunity?
Banyan is growing rapidly and seeking an Engagement Manager to oversee and execute the implementation of our platform for our customers. The Engagement Manager will develop strong relationships with our customers as a trusted partner while building a deep understanding of their near and long term business needs. This is an exciting opportunity to bring modern and intuitive experiences to traditionally rigid and outdated industries and help our customers to accelerate the deployment of sustainable infrastructure.
Our team is made up of bright, mission-driven individuals. We are passionate about using technology to solve sustainability challenges for our planet. We value learning, curiosity, and collaboration. We are committed to building a supportive team that values difference and is always willing to help each other succeed.
This is a hybrid role based in our San Francisco office (3 days in office/2 remote) with the flexibility to adjust on an ad hoc basis.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct discovery sessions to build a deep understanding of our customers current processes and supporting technologies
- Create current vs. future state process flow documents, and ROI analysis as needed, to demonstrate how Banyan’s platform will improve customers business outcomes
- Partner with sales, product, and engineering teams to develop solutions and strategies that align with the client’s business and technical needs
- Clearly articulate implementation scope to ensure customers leadership, project team, and key contributors are aligned
- Develop and execute project plan complete with timelines, milestones, and deliverables for all internal and external parties
- Prepare for and facilitate touchpoint meetings with customer project teams that identify and address any roadblocks or potential risks to on-time delivery
What you’ll need:
- Proven track record of implementing strategic projects with experience managing internal and external team expectations
- Excellent project management and organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail; able to manage multiple projects with competing timelines and deadlines
- Strong relationship building skills and a client-focused mindset
- Demonstrated aptitude for analytical and conceptual problem solving; comfort with data sets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to build materials, influence stakeholders, and facilitate conversations that drive projects forward
- Effective meeting facilitation skills for customer leadership and working teams
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with diverse individuals at all levels in an organization
- Ability to respond to changes in the business, proactively problem solve, and work through ambiguity
- Intellectual curiosity, self awareness, and ability to learn quickly and adapt
- Enthusiasm for Banyan’s mission and alignment with our values
We are unable to provide H1B visa sponsorship for this role. US work authorization required.
How we’ll support your growth and success:
- Work closely with the founders, executives, and cross-functional teammates receiving direct mentorship
- Professional development opportunities to further skills and knowledge
- Opportunity learn the ins and outs of capital markets, financial products, and the technologies that drive the sector’s innovation
- A collaborative and supportive team of smart, passionate people who are all focused on a common goal
Compensation: $125,000 - $155,000 DOE
Our benefits package is designed to allow team members to be their best selves, in and out of the workplace. In addition to top tier health plans, at work meal offerings, and fitness benefits, we prioritize your well-being and growth through professional development, parental leave, a flexible time off policy, and flexible work. Our headquarters is centrally located between Bart and Caltrain in San Francisco, CA.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. We'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. We believe diverse perspectives and backgrounds are critical to building great technology. Our goal is to cultivate an environment where people feel valued and respected. So, however you identify and whatever background you bring, please apply if this role would make you excited to come to work. Banyan is an equal opportunity employer.
Banyan Infrastructure Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Banyan Infrastructure Company Size
Between 20 - 100 employees
Banyan Infrastructure Founded Year
Banyan Infrastructure Total Amount Raised
Banyan Infrastructure Funding RoundsView funding details