EMEA Account Manager - Renewals (German or Italian speaking) - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- EMEA Account Manager - Renewals (German or Italian speaking)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $138 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
About the role
The Renewals team is a newly created function under our Customer Success organization at MongoDB.
We’re looking for a hardworking, driven individual with superb energy, passion and initiative for our renewal business.
The Account Manager role focuses exclusively on executing contract renewals and customer retention within an assigned territory.
Individuals in this role have a passion for technology and the ambition to dive head-first into new challenges; are adaptive and excited to help innovate with new processes and contribute to what’s already been built. We’re looking for someone who thrives by having daily interactions with customers.
This role is based out of our Barcelona office for our hybrid working model.
What you will be doing
- Manage and proactively work on the Renewals base in the assigned territory for on-time renewals and customer retention
- Collaboratively working with Sales, Customer Success team and other stakeholders internally
- Build strong and effective relationships with customers
- Increase Renewal Rate
- Reporting Renewals forecast
What you will bring to the table
- 3+ years of quota-carrying experience in a fast-paced and competitive market with a focus on closing Renewals
- A proven track record of overachievement and hitting sales targets
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to present to a diverse audience, both internally and externally
- Driven and competitive. Possess a strong desire to be successful
- Prior exposure to database, cloud and infrastructure technology is a plus
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Fluent in English is required, plus additional languages would be advantage
Things we love
- Passionate about growing your career in the largest market in software (database)
- Familiarity with databases, develops and open source technology a plus
Why join now
- MongoDB invests heavily in the development of each of our new hires & continuous career development
- Best in breed Sales trainings, including our comprehensive Sales Bootcamps and development programs
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan
- Generous and competitive benefits (parental leave, fertility & wellbeing support)
- Friendly and inclusive workplace culture - Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB,
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB is an equal opportunities employer.
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Total Amount Raised
MongoDB Funding RoundsView funding details