Embedded Strategic Intelligence Analyst - Rhombus PowerView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Embedded Strategic Intelligence Analyst
- Job Location
- Omaha, Nebraska, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Rhombus is purposefully transforming the nation’s defense and national security enterprises with Guardian, its Artificial Intelligence platform for strategic, operational, and tactical decision-making at the speed of relevance.
We are looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose. In this role, you will serve as a Strategic Intelligence Analyst (Embedded) to to help solve and answer our customers’ most complex and unique intelligence questions and problems. This position is roughly equal to a mid-level all-source analyst.
We expect you to be a systems-level thinker and a real doer. You will excel in this role if you are hungry to make a difference and are intellectually bold. And we sure hope that you smile when you hear our clients say, “If we can dream it, Rhombus can do it.”
Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team of technologists who are working hard every day to deliver game-changing solutions to transform national security.
We have two active openings:
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Please state your desired location in your application. You will be flown out to our DC office for approximately two-weeks to receive Guardian-specific intelligence analysis training before entering on duty.
You must have an active DoD or IC sponsored TS/SCI (CI or FS polygraphs are a plus but not required) visible and active on DISS and/or Scattered Castles with a Continuous Evaluation date or investigation date within the last five years.
As an Embedded Strategic Intelligence Analyst (ESIA) at Rhombus, you will work as a member of the Strategic Intelligence Team, which is part of our Analysis Department.
As an ESIA, you will transform Rhombus Guardian's unique AI-derived raw data into meaningful and critical, single and all-source intelligence reports that help advance US national security. Our data is fused with regional, functional, technical expertise, and a myriad of open-source information. You will be expected to help our Engineering, Data, and Business Development teams develop, implement, and contextualize our unique AI-derived solutions and applications on-site.
Our SIA’s regularly write and present briefs and reports to company executives and our clients. SIA’s are expected to represent Rhombus internally and externally in intelligence-related matters, and build collaborative networks to showcase how our solutions help answer our customers' most difficult intelligence questions.
- Support on-site solutioning—as directed by Engineering, and Data teams-- by sourcing, organizing, and extracting meaning from an array of classified intelligence sources and information.
- Help develop and propose solutioning by understanding customer’s intelligence processes, its limitations, pain points, and gaps.
- Develop, enhance, and advance the Rhombus intelligence relationship by liaising with corresponding customer intelligence directorates.
- Drive adaptation of solutions by explaining, showcasing, and expertly briefing solutions and existing Rhombus applications to customers; highlighting how its beneficial towards intelligence professionals.
- Teach and distribute Rhombus intelligence tradecraft to customer intelligence directorates.
- Produce classified all-source Rhombus-derived intelligence products at an ad-hoc basis at the direction of Rhombus and Customer.
- Advance Rhombus’ national security solutions (applications) by providing methodological improvements and fixes that drive product development.
- At least four plus years of IC or DoD all-source intelligence analysis experience.
- Substantial experience sourcing, and exploiting all intelligence collection disciplines including HUMINT, SIGINT, GEOINT, and OSINT.
- Substantial experience and familiarity with JWICS-based analytical, reporting, and exploitation tools including but not limited to: PULSE, GRIFFIN, NGT, MIST, CHROME, DAVINCI, DX, GRID, VIKING, MOSAIC, and others.
- Substantial experience sourcing, querying, and exploiting classified minimized signals, and geospatial intelligence on ELTs, and GIS systems.
- Experience with producing (from raw to finished) all-source and single-source intelligence products, including graphics.
- Technical intelligence and data analysis skillsets including, geospatial & signals analysis, Python, STATA, or R is highly desired.
- We’re looking for candidates with proven analytical skills, are excited to solve problems, and have excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- SIA’s are expected to plan work, be flexible under demand, and meet deadlines.
Rhombus Power Inc. (Rhombus) is a NASA Research Park startup located in the heart of Silicon Valley. We use cutting-edge cross-disciplinary approaches to solve pressing Big Data and Sensing problems in security, energy and healthcare. Our advisory board includes two Nobel Laureates and a Draper Prize winner.
Rhombus compensates, motivates, and develops employees, who are trusted, empowered, and involved. Employees have clear roles and expectations – and their roles are flexible enough to move at the speed of innovation in order to meet and exceed client expectations. We have a unique culture of global purpose, rooted in the innovation and progress of Silicon Valley.
Rhombus knows that diversity is a condition for success. We are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Rhombus Power Headquarters Location
Mountain View, CA
Rhombus Power Company Size
Between 50 - 200 employees
Rhombus Power Founded Year