Education Enablement Manager - MongoDBView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Education Enablement Manager
- Job Location
- North America, Remote North America
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The worldwide data management software market is massive (IDC forecasts it to be $138 billion by 2026!). At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
About the Team
MongoDB’s Enablement team is seeking an Education Enablement Manager to drive initiatives that expand MongoDB University’s content catalog and provide customized learning experiences for key customer accounts. MongoDB University provides free online technical product education to learners around the world. In this new role, you’ll have the opportunity to work cross-functionally to establish a new content category and create the customer education microsite strategy from the ground up. This role is key to scaling our education content portfolio quickly and enabling our customers to experience the full power of MongoDB.
This role can be based out of any of our US offices or remotely from the 4 main US time zones.
What you’ll do. . .
Learning Bytes Content Management
- Create and execute a strategy to accelerate and expand the development of Learning Bytes (short, focused video tutorials that are created with a rapid development cycle)
- Collaborate with Product, Technical Services, Customer Success and other internal teams to determine gaps in the University content catalog
- Proactively source internal content that can be repurposed to make new Learning Bytes
- Work closely with Content Specialists to improve the content development process and overall quality of the content
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal SMEs and technical teams
Education Microsite Development
- Collaborate with internal account teams on planning and creation of customized microsites in the MongoDB University for key customer accounts and partners
- Curate curriculum and create learning experiences tailored to the account’s needs
- Collaborate with Content Specialists and SMEs to develop customized content for accounts
- Work closely with LMS admins, Designers, and Engineers to establish and formalize the process for creating and maintaining microsites
We’re looking for someone with. . .
- 5+ years of experience working with SMEs, content developers, and internal stakeholders on customer education initiatives
- Demonstrated track record of successfully working across multiple teams
- Strong understanding of adult learning methodologies and principles of learning science
- Experience creating and curating technical product enablement content (please be prepared to share an example of your work)
- Experience conducting needs analysis to identify gaps in the education content portfolio
- Excellent customer-facing communication and collaboration skills
- Experience owning projects from strategy to execution
- Nice to have: experience in a SaaS customer organization or experience working with developers
The ideal candidate will be:
- Intellectually curious, always asking “how can we improve?”
- Cares deeply about the impact of their work
- Has a positive, resourceful mindset
- Has a desire to always improve self, others, and the experience our customers receive
- Demonstrates an ego-free and highly collaborative attitude
- Able to confidently express firmly held beliefs, but willing to change them based on new evidence
- Proactively provides and seeks constructive feedback
What makes our enablement team great?
- We value doing what’s best for each other, for the team, and for the customer
- We encourage open, honest, authentic communication that’s always respectful
- We work on innovative projects that allow us to experiment with fresh ideas
- We have strong relationships and alignment with our stakeholders
- We have a growth mindset, we learn from each other and with each other
- We like to have fun
Did you check most of the boxes, but not all? That’s fine. There is no such thing as a “perfect candidate.” MongoDB is a place where everyone can grow. Our supportive, inclusive environment is a place where you can be your best self and safely ask others to help you get there. We just ask that you be open and honest where you might need a bit of extra support. Each person that joins our team adds something unique and special, changing the team for the better.
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
MongoDB Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MongoDB Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
MongoDB Founded Year
MongoDB Total Amount Raised
MongoDB Funding RoundsView funding details