Driver - WelbeHealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Job Location
- Modesto, CA, USA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
At WelbeHealth our Drivers do more than just get our participants to where they need to go. Our Drivers play a critical role in operations, as they are the wheels that maintain our day-to-day activity.
Reporting to the Transportation Supervisor, the WelbeHealth Driver focuses on transporting participants to and from destinations in a safe manner. This includes conducting a pre-inspection check on vehicles, and ensuring vehicles are stocked with emergency supplies.
Essential Job Duties:
- Adhere to the assigned schedule of transporting PACE participants, ensuring high customer satisfaction
- Conduct a comprehensive pre-inspection on assigned vehicles, including lift vans, ADA accessible minibuses, and ambulatory vehicles prior to the start of each shift
- Assist clients getting in and out of vehicles, as well as transferring participants in and out of wheelchairs
- Remain alert to pertinent input from other team members, participants, and caregivers and promptly update the Transportation Coordinator or other members of the IDT of any changes in participants’ condition or psychosocial status
- Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- High School Diploma or equivalency, one (1) year of experience may be substituted in lieu of education
- Current valid State Driver’s License & copy of recent vehicle insurance required
- Must have Driver’s License for at least five (5) years with no more than one (1) moving violation or one (1) at-fault accident in the last three (3) years
- Experience in non-emergency transportation or public transportation preferred
- Must be comfortable using technology
Benefits of Working at WelbeHealth: Apply your transportation expertise in new ways as we rapidly expand. You will have the opportunity to design the way we work in the context of an encouraging and loving environment where every person feels uniquely cared for.
- Medical insurance coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Work/Life Balance – we mean it! 17 days of personal time off (PTO), 12 holidays observed annually, and sick time
- Advancement opportunities – we’ve got a track record of hiring and promoting from within, meaning you can create your own path!
- Bonus eligibility – your hard work translates to more money in your pocket
- And additional benefits
Salary/Wage base range for this role is $18.38 - $22.05 + Bonus + Equity. WelbeHealth offers competitive total rewards package that includes, 401k match, healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other qualifications.
COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
Beware of Scams
Please ensure your application is being submitted through a WelbeHealth sponsored site only. Our emails will come from @welbehealth.com email addresses. You will never be asked to purchase your own employment equipment. You can report suspected scam activity to email@example.com
WelbeHealth Headquarters Location
Menlo Park, CA
WelbeHealth Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
WelbeHealth Founded Year
WelbeHealth Total Amount Raised
WelbeHealth Funding RoundsView funding details