District Sales Manager - Los Angeles, CA - ToastView Company Profile
- Job Title
- District Sales Manager - Los Angeles, CA
- Job Location
- East Los Angeles, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
As a Sales Manager, you are pivotal to the growth of the Toast brand in your district. You will report into a Regional Vice President and will hire, build, and coach a team of Territory Account Executives who are in the field everyday transforming the way restaurants operate. You’ll work closely with your sales team on how to understand restaurants’ unique needs and develop customized solutions that help their businesses thrive.
This is a 100% remote opportunity with local travel. You must live local to the Los Angeles, CA area or be willing to relocate.
About this roll*: (Responsibilities)
- Hire, develop, motivate, and manage a quota-achieving sales team
- Coach your team on how to conduct efficient discovery meetings, live demos, and craft a solution that best meets the prospective customer’s needs
- Spend time enabling and empowering your team through walk-ins, prospecting, trade shows, and local business partnerships to help exceed quotas
- Partner and collaborate with peers and parallel teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Strategically utilize Salesforce (our CRM) and other technology to drive productivity, report on forecast deal pipelines, and analyze conversion rates
- Accountable for the new business growth across your assigned district
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years of sales experience in a sourcing and/or closing role
- Proven track record of success
- Passionate with the ability to inspire and motivate those around them
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, creative, and flexible with the ability to perform well under pressure
Special Sauce: (non-essential skills, nice to have)
- 3+ years of leadership experience working in a tech environment
- Management experience building customer-facing, quota-achieving full cycle sales teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Proven track record of creating a winning culture that performs at a high level
Our Spread of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not requiredThe estimated Total Targeted Cash compensation range for this role is listed below. Total Targeted Cash for this role consists of a base salary plus the eligibility for equity and/or other benefits. In addition, this role qualifies for uncapped commissions. The starting salary will be determined based on skills, experience, and geographic location.Total Targeted Cash$177,000—$283,000 USD
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
Toast is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive hiring process. As part of this commitment, we strive to provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities to enable them to access the hiring process. If you need an accommodation to access the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Toast Headquarters Location
Toast Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Toast Founded Year
Toast Total Amount Raised
Toast Funding RoundsView funding details