Dispute Analyst (new) - AdyenView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Dispute Analyst (new)
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
This is Adyen
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. Our team members are motivated individuals that help each other do remarkable things every day. We face unique technical challenges at scale and we solve those as a team. And together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that transform the way the world pays.
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Now, Adyen serves the world's brightest companies like Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
Adyen is looking for a Disputes Analyst to join our team in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to approach and understand complex problems in a structured manner, while converting the results into a compelling and actionable story for internal or external stakeholders, like our merchants.
Whether you come from the payments space or not, we need you to be a motivated and enthusiastic thinker who is curious about the chargeback ecosystem and its effects on our merchants and other stakeholders.
This role is based in Amsterdam. This is a full-time position. Some domestic and international travel is required.
What you’ll do
• Framework Development – Work collaboratively with our cross-functional data teams to develop scalable and reusable frameworks for evaluating large datasets on the most pressing business questions
• Data Analysis - Identify the necessary data required to solve a wide variety of business problems; extract required data, and draw conclusions and recommendations.
• Be a Subject Matter Expert – Adyen’s SME for both merchants and internal stakeholders on disputes.
• Data Strategy - Shape next generation BI and data infrastructure. Build self-service tools to enable business users.
• Optimization - Communicate with internal and external partners to improve and automate operational workload.
• Storytelling – Turn your findings into effective communication and concise, actionable advice by connecting the data to a story. You could be presenting to internal customers, but also to our merchants (the biggest and well-known brands in the world) directly.
Who you are
• 1 to 3 years of relevant data analyst experience preferably in high pace, international, technology companies
• You are eager to learn more about tech, collaborative, supportive and able to connect with global teams
• Have strong problem-solving capabilities and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly
• Some dispute / chargeback knowledge is a plus
• Technical Aptitude: excellent analytical skills, with proficiency in BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, Power BI; good knowledge of SQL; basic Python and Git knowledge is a plus
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Do you recognize yourself in this statement? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 3 business days. Our interview process tends to take between 3 or 4 weeks to complete. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please, note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.
Adyen Headquarters Location
Adyen Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Adyen Founded Year
Adyen Funding Rounds