Director Strategic Growth (Sales) - VIMView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director Strategic Growth (Sales)
- Job Location
- New York, NY
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
The healthcare system of the future won’t ride on the technology rails of the past. Our point-of-care connection platform connects data to point-of-care EHR workflows, and we’re driving a higher-performing healthcare system together with some of the biggest and boldest organizations in the industry.
The full story
At Vim, we use novel technology to seamlessly connect data, reduce burden, and drive performance at healthcare delivery’s last mile: clinical and operational workflow at the point of care. Our products address critical cost, quality, and experience levers for care improvement and our differentiated technology enables dramatically faster, more flexible, and more powerful deployments for our payer, provider, and risk enabler partners. The result is direct clinical workflow connections for health plans and other risk bearing organizations, radically lower burden and better experience for providers, and measurably accelerated performance across value-based partnerships.
We put mission and culture at the front and center of everything we do. We’re a tribe of like-minded optimists and we pride ourselves on experimentation, intellectual diligence, and earnest hard work. We are all owner-operators at Vim, meaning we’re transparent, accountable, and relentlessly focused on results for our customers and our business.
We’re looking for a transformational expert with a track record supporting executives at health plans, providers, and risk-bearing organizations in strategic decision-making. Our technology and business model are novel - there aren’t many companies out there like us. We need a consultative visionary to help our prospects and customers map how the challenges they’re currently facing (e.g. administrative burden and underperformance on value focused initiatives related to risk adjustment, quality, medications, etc) can be solved through our point-of-care connection platform. We also need to maintain our expertise in evolving industry changes so that we can continue to develop our products and company to drive measurable success for our customers. This role will work directly with our own executive team, our commercial and product leadership teams, and with executive leadership from our key customers and prospects.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead strategic and complex sales and expansion discussions to connect Vim product value propositions to strategic business goals for prospects and customers
- Take direct ownership of our largest and most strategic enterprise deals with health plans, risk-bearing organizations, and other customers
- Lead product demonstrations and sales discussions with prospects at various stages in our sales pipeline
- Act as an internal subject matter expert on the evolving value-based care and payer-provider collaboration landscape, with an emphasis on strategies and investments for technology-based performance acceleration
- Drive or support strategic initiatives such as provider incentive design strategy and value-based care technology product roadmap investments
- Leverage expertise in our space to inform executive decision-making on product, commercial, and corporate strategy items
- Provide operational and strategic expertise in value-based care workflows to support specific product strategy decisions
- Assist in the creation of strategic marketing content such as blog posts, thought leadership pieces, and webinars
- Support activities with our Advisory Board and other national expert advisors
- 4+ years or equivalent experience in sales roles for value-based care technology or services, payer-provider partnership optimization, or hands-on transformational leadership at a health plan, provider organization, risk enabler, or other healthcare enterprises
- 2+ years or equivalent experience leading executive strategy formation or facilitating executive decision-making at health plans, provider organizations, or other healthcare enterprises working on value-based care or network performance optimization strategies
- Practical and proven expertise in US healthcare payment and delivery models and operating environments, including hands-on experience with health plans, providers, or other stakeholders seeking to change their businesses in the context of system-level change
- Specific depth of knowledge on insurance products and plan types, with an understanding of the incentives related to managing patients with varying types of insurance across the healthcare spectrum. Specific depth of knowledge payment and care model innovation, payer-provider partnership optimization, and the evolving new entrant and legacy landscape in tech-enabled healthcare delivery and payment models
- Demonstrated ability to move health plan, provider, or other enterprise decision-makers forward on strategic decisions or investments in healthcare improvement technology or services
- Executive-level written and spoken communication skills and ability to create effective content quickly
- Demonstrable ability to tie complex and technical themes together succinctly within specific commercial audience contexts
Nice to Haves:
- Familiarity and experience with health plan and health enterprise teams, from executive leadership to operational management
- Demonstrated success working in - and contributing to improvements in - a dynamic and evolving internal accounts operating model
- Masters in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or other related field is a bonus, but not required
Compensation and benefits includes:
Salary Range: Estimated base salary between $170,000-$180,000 with additional variable commission based compensation
Equity Compensation: Stock options subject to the company policy and board of directors approval
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Flex time off
NY TriState Area: Hybrid Work Flexibility
Some more about us
Some more about us: Our highly talented and dedicated team is currently remote in the US, with our R+D team located in Tel Aviv. We are backed by leading investors including Sequoia, Great Point Ventures, Optum Ventures, and large BCBS payer venture arms. Our customers include some of the largest and most progressive health plans in the country as well as premier physician-led healthcare organizations. Vim is a place where team members thrive and grow. We’re a progressive and inclusive meritocracy. Bring your unique background and experience, and join us in the journey.
By inputting your information and clicking “Submit Application”, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to Vim’s Candidate Privacy Notice.
Discover job listings, tech companies, startups, investors, job listings, funding rounds, industries, and tech stacks.Get EmployblBook a demo call
Get periodic emails about startups and the tech job market
Employbl Newsletter is about helping you find jobs and understand the tech job market. Read previous issues.
VIM Headquarters Location
VIM Company Size
Between 10 - 20 employees
VIM Founded Year
VIM Total Amount Raised
VIM Funding RoundsView funding details