Director, Strategic Finance (Corporate Reporting) - AffirmView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director, Strategic Finance (Corporate Reporting)
- Job Location
- Remote US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest. Affirm proudly includes Returnly.
We're looking for passionate, driven individuals to join our Strategic Finance team. The group is responsible for informing company strategy, owning planning and budgeting, and performing financial analyses throughout the company. You will have a unique opportunity to work cross-functionally and use quantitative insights to drive better decision-making across the whole organization.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and mentor a high performing Corporate Finance Team of 3 members
- Prepare management presentations, including monthly reporting, BoD and Quarterly Business Review
- Guide further development of ERP tools (Anaplan) and centralized databases and drive continued reporting automation
- Streamline consolidations and partner with accounting to support and improve month-end close process
- Responsible for external quarterly and annual reporting for earnings and public filings
- Lead process improvement initiatives to create capacity for the broader Strategic Finance Team
- Enhance forecast accuracy through detailed BvAs on revenue and cost drivers
- Manage annual and long range planning process to ensure across various stakeholders
What We Look For
- 8+ years of experience working in FP&A in a high growth environment
- Extraordinary interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience leading prior ERP system from design phase through to full implementation
- Experience with Adaptive, Anaplan, or other planning tool
- Comfort and familiarity with a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
Location - Remote U.S.
Grade - USA31Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.#LI-Remote
Affirm is proud to be a remote-first company! The majority of our roles are remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S. and Canada (with the exception of the U.S. Territories, Quebec, Yukon, Nunavut, and the Northwest Territories) unless the job indicates a different global location. We are currently building operations in Spain, Poland, and Australia. Employees in remote roles have the option of working remotely or from an Affirm office in their country of hire, and may occasionally travel to an Affirm office or elsewhere for required meetings or team-building events. Our offices in Chicago, New York, Pittsburgh, Salt Lake City, San Francisco and Toronto will remain operational and accessible for anyone to use on a voluntary basis, subject to local COVID-19 guidelines.
All full-time jobs at Affirm (excluding interns and apprentices) are tied to a transparent grade-based pay range taking location into account.If you got this far, we hope you're feeling excited about this role. Even if you don't feel you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people who believe in Affirm's mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways—not just candidates who check all the boxes.Inclusivity:
At Affirm, People Come First is one of our core values, and that’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our D&I program here and our progress thus far in our 2021 DEI Report.
We also believe It’s On Us to provide an inclusive interview experience for all, including people with disabilities. We are happy to provide reasonable accommodations to candidates in need of individualized support during the hiring process.
Affirm Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Affirm Company Size
Between 2,000 - 5,000 employees
Affirm Founded Year
Affirm Funding Rounds