Director, Product Management, Growth & Optimization - BobbieView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director, Product Management, Growth & Optimization
- Job Location
- Remote, US
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Bobbie is creating a parenting culture of confidence, not comparison. And it starts with how we choose to feed our babies. We crafted our European style infant formula with purposefully sourced, organic ingredients to give parents a product they are proud to feed their babies, direct to their doorstep. Bobbie is proud to be the only US formula that is designed to meet both FDA and EU standards.
Although 83% of parents turn to formula in the first year of their baby’s life, this is the silent majority that is often shamed for not being able to exclusively breastfeed. Co-founded by two moms and created by a team of mom scientists, nutritionists, pediatricians, and lactation consultants, the Bobbie team knows first hand that there is no one size fits all for feeding. With Bobbie, we hope you can Bottle Boldly.
Bobbie is looking for an optimization leader who has made a significant impact on digital conversion and overall performance through cross channel experimentation (A/B Testing, Multivariate testing, across web site, email, SMS) at a high growth e-commerce company, owning end-to-end strategy through execution. You will own the strategy, process, testing roadmap, tooling, and execution, to ensure that Bobbie is delivering a high performing, engaging digital experience (including offers, content, messaging, and overall experience). In this role, you’ll partner closely with our Growth, Product Management, Product Design, Engineering, and Brand Marketing teams. You’ll also take the lead on educating the team on best practices for experimentation and data-driven decision making.
What you will accomplish:
- Own web site optimization at Bobbie, from digging into the data and building strategy, through driving execution, in collaboration with our growth, product, design, and engineering teams
- Analyze customer journeys and product analytics through an optimization-focused view, bringing insights to cross-functional partners to inform the roadmap across experimentation and overall digital experience
- Create testing framework and process that is adaptable across digital verticals and teams, provides common ground and mutual understanding, and allows for an iterative approach to learning
- Build experimentation backlog, using qualitative and quantitative data to build test hypothesis and score and prioritize experiments to maximum impact for business outcomes
- Define and execute experiments, collaborating with the team to bring winning results back into the experience
- Synthesize and share data on site performance, opportunity areas, and tests, collaborating with our Growth and Data team
- Educate the Bobbie team on best practices for experimentation and data-driven decision making
- Note: This role will be an Individual Contributor to start, reporting to the VP, Platform, but we are looking for someone who can grow a team as the business continues to grow in the future
What we would like you to have:
- 7+ years of experience in a product management role driving growth, experimentation and optimization for a consumer facing e-commerce website
- Deep knowledge of A/B and multivariate testing models and frameworks
- Expertise using A/B testing tools (Ex: VWO, Optimizely, Google Optimize, etc)
- Product Analytics skills: Google Analytics expertise (intermediate or advanced)
- Confident Communicator: Able to synthesize data insights and recommendations in a concise and meaningful way for multiple audiences - from executive leadership to technical partners
- Flexible problem solver: Able to determine the best testing methods for a given opportunity and priority - from short term directional insights, to major changes on high traffic site pages
- Management and mentorship experience: 3+ years directly managing a team
You’re inspired by our core values:
- Be Radical - We are change makers, rule breakers and stigma shakers. We are unapologetically bold and use our megaphone for good.
- Nurture the Tension - Parenthood is full of healthy tension, and so is building a company. We embrace the unknowns, practice humility and are a culture of learners.
- Deliver Ounce by Ounce - Our customers have entrusted us to feed their babies. We lose sleep over the details, so they don’t have to.
- Don’t Assume - We embrace our unique perspectives, withhold judgment, and find beauty in the paths that brought us all to Bobbie. Our strength is celebrating each other and our collective voice.
Compensation and Benefits:
- San Francisco / NYC: $160,000 - $200,000
- All other locations: $135,000 - $175,000
Our salary ranges are based on paying competitively for our size and industry. As a fully remote company, we adjust our salaries to match geographic location. Employees who live in a high cost-of-living city (San Francisco, NYC) have a higher salary range than employees who live elsewhere.
Our total compensation package also includes comprehensive benefits and robust equity offerings. We believe all Bobbie employees should have an option to purchase ownership in the company and benefit from what we expect will be a lot of upside growth.
Our benefits include
- Employee medical, dental and vision insurance 100% covered by Bobbie, with options to add dependents through a subsidized pre-tax deduction
- US-based work from anywhere model
- 401k with match
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Summer Fridays (early office closure every Friday)
- 13 paid company holidays plus an end of year holiday office shut down
- 16 weeks of paid parental leave with the option to take an additional 8 months unpaid
- 1 year Bobbie subscription
- Balance Coordinator
- $75 monthly internet stipend
- Co-working space reimbursement
At Bobbie, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Bobbie is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Bobbie Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Bobbie Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Bobbie Founded Year
Bobbie Total Amount Raised
Bobbie Funding RoundsView funding details