Director, Performance Marketing - Parachute HomeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director, Performance Marketing
- Job Location
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Description
The Director of Performance marketing will be responsible for owning customer acquisition and growth for the Parachute Home Ecommerce Business. You will work closely with the Ecommerce Product team, Finance, Creative, Brand, Retention and Customer Insights teams as well as external agencies to execute marketing across channels. As an integral part of the Growth team, you will act as a champion for digital marketing knowledge and ‘best practice’ throughout the organization educating stakeholders and communicating strategies, KPIs and key learnings to senior management and cross-departmental leads.
Reports to: VP, Ecomm Marketing
Location: Hybrid/Culver City
What You’ll Do:
- Define and lead the execution of a best-in-class performance marketing department with the explicit aim of delivering consistent new customer incremental revenue growth
- Full ownership of the performance marketing budget and Ecommerce new customer forecast with accountability for new customer revenue, CAC and ROAS targets
- Actively manage our marketing mix to drive efficient outcomes while balancing brand principles and acquiring high LTV customers
- Develop strong relationships with our agencies and tech partners, ensuring we hold them accountable for the execution of our performance marketing strategy
- Lead, inspire & develop performance marketing manager direct report
- Own the relationship with our marketing measurement vendor to inform lift testing strategy and ensure that platform outputs are reliable and accurate
- Collaborate closely with a diverse mix of stakeholders to plan, implement, and drive successful GTM launch strategies across performance marketing channels.
- Stay abreast of industry trends in order to monitor and regularly benchmark performance/strategy versus key competitors/other DTC brands
- Regularly present performance results/opportunities to senior stakeholders - adept at analyzing and interpreting performance data to deliver actionable insight in a clear and concise manner
Who You Are:
- 10+ years’ experience in multi-channel digital marketing (with at least 4 in an eCommerce business)
- Explicit past experience managing Meta, Google, Affiliates & Streaming
- Proficiency in digital marketing measurement including incrementality, marginal ROAS/CAC and MTA
- Art & science mindset with a balance of strong analytical and mathematical skills and appreciation for creative and the products we sell
- Highly commercial and results driven
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment - ability to multitask and prioritize, to ensure multiple deadlines are met at any given time
- Meticulous attention to detail in both execution and analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with a variety of styles and personalities
- A team player who promotes and enjoys collaboration
- A motivated self-starter who is ambitious & curious, with a desire to test new ideas
- Obsessed with delivering the best experience for our customers
What You’ll Get:
- Free bedding for a great night’s sleep, an awesome discount and $300 worth of free product a year!
- Health, dental and vision benefits with 100% employee coverage offering
- Flexible vacation packages
- Competitive salary and stock options
Parachute takes a market-based approach to pay, and pay may vary depending on your location. Your actual base salary will depend on factors such as your skills, qualifications, experience, and work location.
The estimated pay range for this role is $150,000 - $170,000.
Our belief is that when we take care of our home, it takes care of us. Home is an extension of the self. It offers a sense of belonging and welcomes all with ease and warmth. It's where we recharge, wash off the day and rest up for tomorrow. Home is the most comforting word there is. That’s why they say there’s no place like it. The unmistakable feeling of home is what inspired us to create Parachute. To responsibly make essential, lasting items that transform a house into so much more.
Parachute was certified as a great place to work! Check us out here
Our Commitment to You
We believe in the power of a diverse workplace. Which is why we are committed to actively recruiting and hiring people of all races, religions, colors, national origins, genders, gender identities or expressions, sexual orientations, ages, marital statuses, veteran statuses and disability statuses. As an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and foster an inclusive environment by committing to diverse hiring practices, encouraging education and communication and building a DE&I enrichment and training program.
Ensure your Parachute Home job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Parachute never seeks payment from job applicants. Parachute recruiters will only reach out to applicants from an @parachutehome.com email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.parachutehome.com/careers.
Parachute Home Headquarters Location
Culver City, CA
Parachute Home Company Size
Between 100 - 200 employees
Parachute Home Founded Year
Parachute Home Total Amount Raised
Parachute Home Funding RoundsView funding details