Director, Partner Operations - Belong HealthView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director, Partner Operations
- Job Location
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Hello, we’re Belong.
We partner with regional payers to deliver Medicare Advantage and Special Needs Plan products.
With a dual focus on data-driven, proactive clinical intervention and unwaveringly empathetic patient experience, Belong has completely reimagined health insurance for seniors and other Medicare-eligible individuals who have been disregarded and deprioritized for far too long.
We believe that only by recognizing individuals can we make communities strong.
Belong Health. Kinder, more supportive care.
The Director, Partner Operations is responsible for successful launch and ongoing management and performance of new health plan partnerships. You will report into the VP of Partner Operations and work in close collaboration with across Belong Health teams. As the business owner for the launch, you will lead the effort to translate a Master Services Agreement into a blueprint and ultimately a fully functional and operational health plan product. As part of this effort, you will be charged with identifying and partnering with key internal and external stakeholders, and establishing joint-operating collaboration structures to drive accountability and ensure that the product meets and/or exceeds key operational and fiscal measures.
- Market Launch:
- Translate Master Services Agreement scope into a blueprint for a high performing health plan product line
- Work with the Program Management team to scope project and ensure timelines are met. Coordinate Belong Health workstreams in support of implementation goals (e.g. clinical, product, network, sales); ensure solution design is tailored to the nuanced organizational and geographic needs of partner health plan
- Function as the face of Belong Health to the JV-partner; this means serving as primary point of contact, receive and solution inquiries, issues and requests, and ensure success of the relationship
- Develop matrixed oversight structure that enables subject matter experts to effectively define and execute against their market-focused plans, but ensure that efforts and activities are aligned to strategy, priorities and timelines of the market; this includes but isn’t limited to staffing, vendor relationships, training
- Become a subject matter expert for programs/policies relevant to your market (e.g. D-SNP, state-specific integrated duals plans).
- Codify new market launch process from sale through product launch for future Belong Health markets.
- Market Management:
- Manage relationships with executive partner stakeholders; lead ongoing partner governance including Joint Operating Committee meetings
- Oversee staffing, planning and resource allocation in a market with the goal towards driving financial results; Ensure market level budgets are managed and on track
- Align on
- Drive matrixed accountability for market success; ensure priorities and activities are aligned across care management, clinical delivery, network, risk & quality, sales & marketing, and compliance efforts
- Engage with clinical market teams to motivate and engage team members
- Collaborate with partner and Belong growth team on opportunities to expand relationship
- Support existing partner relationships and corporate goals based on business need. This could include supporting new capability and solution development, leading a consulting engagement for a prospective partner, or supporting CRM product development.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5-10 years experience. Consulting, market performance, implementation, and/or account management experience preferred.
- Healthcare experience required.
- Skills and knowledge of D-SNP, CMS/CMMI programs, Medicare Advantage preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Develops trusted relationships with partners; strong external communicator.
- Excels in a distributed environment; must be comfortable managing work across multiple virtual collaboration tools. Experience with Slack, Notion, Miro, Loom a plus.
- Self-starter; Independently drives work forward with limited support.
- Demonstrates cross-functional leadership; identifies and collaborates with the best internal, partner, and advisor stakeholders to support partnership goals.
- Metrics and operationally driven to ensure that goals and targets are met.
- Builds mastery of complex topics across multiple workstreams.
- Quickly switches context from a birds eye strategic view to detailed operational execution.
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Can translate unstructured problems into clear workplans.
- Prioritization and organization. Can balance many workstreams and stakeholders.
HEALTH & SAFETY
Belong Health and its partners require full vaccination for associates and select contractors who conduct work outside of their home on behalf of Belong Health and its partners. This applies to those who work within our facilities; interact directly with members and patients; attend in-person meetings or trainings; and/or represent Belong Health at events or volunteer activities. Medical and religious exemptions will be considered, and this policy will not supersede state or local laws.
Belong Health is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all applicants from every background and life experience to apply.
- Market Launch:
Belong Health Headquarters Location
Belong Health Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Belong Health Founded Year
Belong Health Total Amount Raised
Belong Health Funding RoundsView funding details