Director of SEC Reporting and Stock Administration - Faraday FutureView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director of SEC Reporting and Stock Administration
- Job Location
- Gardena, California, United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company, leveraging the latest technologies and world’s best talent to realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We’re producing user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms in human-vehicle interaction. We’re not just seeking to change how our cars work – we’re seeking to change the way we drive. At FF, we’re creating something new, something connected, and something with a true global impact.
The Director of SEC Reporting and Stock Administration directly manages the SEC financial reporting function, including timely and accurate preparation of quarterly and annual filings (10-K, 10-Q) and assisting with Form 8-K, proxy filings and earnings reports. The Director also provides technical accounting guidance to ensure conformity with GAAP/IFRS guidance for complex transactions and helps establish Faraday Future’s accounting policies. The Director will report to the Corporate Controller and will be an integral member of the company’s accounting function.
- Prepare, analyze and review quarterly and annual SEC filings including financial statement footnotes, schedules and MD&A
- Preparation of audit files, compliance reporting and statutory reporting
- Assist the Corporate Controller in designing all Faraday Future accounting policies including, Revenue Recognition, Leasing, Inventory, etc.
- Document accounting positions for complex transactions and proactively engage with business operations to consult on developing transactions.
- Assist in implementing the adoption of new accounting standards.
- Identify and implement process improvement initiatives within the financial reporting process
- Contribute to and support internal control initiatives (SOX 404)
- Maintain equity systems to ensure demographic information are updated timely and accurately
- Administer company's equity incentive plans and ensure that all equity transactions are processed and settled timely and accurately
- Administer company’s equity incentive plans and ensure the payouts are processed timely and taxable income recorded accurately
- Coordinate and provide adequate information and timely response related to equity transactions with HR, Tax and Payroll departments to ensure effective transaction processing
- Maintain daily recordkeeping of equity data and support to ensure SOX Compliance, internal and external auditing requirements
- Reconcile and perform internal auditing procedures relating to equity transactions monthly to ensure accuracy
- Perform periodic audit between transactions in equity systems and payroll records to ensure taxable transactions are reported correctly
- Generate equity reports to support company’s annual financial and tax audit for various jurisdictions and ad-hoc reports for Finance, Tax, HR and Legal
- Process equity grants timely in equity systems and send notification to employees
- Communicate to employees and resolve employee inquiries, issues or concerns as related to the Company equity programs
- 15+ years of financial reporting and 8+ years of equity administration experience
- CPA with Big 4 experience
- Prior SEC filing experience required
- Experience with International consolidation required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Able to work well with other parts of the business e.g., FP&A, Sales, and R&D
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- SAP Software experience a plus
- Experience with IPO process a plus
- Bilingual English / Chinese Mandarin language a plus
Annual Salary Range:
($160,000 - $220,000), plus benefits and incentive plans
Perks + Benefits
- Equity grants for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted for family)
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- “Soul of Faraday” community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Faraday Future Headquarters Location
Faraday Future Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Faraday Future Founded Year