Director of Sales, Key Accounts - TheragunView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director of Sales, Key Accounts
- Job Location
- Greater Los Angeles
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Who We Are:
Our singular mission is to help people feel better naturally. We believe that when people feel better, they’re freer to do what moves them. We’re committed to continuous innovation and surround ourselves with specialists, thought leaders, and experts - inside and outside of the office.
We’re dedicated to leading the tech wellness industry, and that starts with our employees. If you thrive in creative environments, are concerned with big, innovative ideas, love to collaborate, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and are driven to succeed, get in touch with us. Together we can push the limits of what can be achieved for everybody.
Who We’re Looking For:
The Director of Sales will be responsible for business development and sales inside of the key accounts vertical, including major national retailers like Best Buy, Target and Costco, among others. This individual is a leader in driving revenue, sell-through strategy and profitability in these verticals while creating lasting and meaningful relationships. The Director will work closely with other departments to analyze business trends, identify paths to growth, introduce best-in-class processes, and develop plans to maximize performance.
- Craft annual strategies for growth and partner internal to gain alignment and drive execution within the Consumer Electronics and Mass accounts
- Provide annual and monthly forecasts, updates, revisions, and modifications to the sales plan to support an effective S&OP
- Analyze business trends, identify opportunities and execute plan to realize and exceed revenue goals
- Collaborate cross-functionally to integrate into existing internal processes and bring best-in-class experiences to strengthen or build new processes to help scale the go-to-market strategy
- Build positive and strong relationships with external partners to influence key decisions
- Mentor and develop team of national account managers
The Right Person Would Have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 10+ years’ experience working with high volume retail partners such as Target, Best Buy, Costco, Sam’s Club, department stores and others
- Experience with NetSuite inventory management/planning is preferred
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret large amounts of data are required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Displayed problem solving abilities
Location: Los Angeles, CA (Remote)
Therabody is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion. We will not tolerate discrimination in employment, employment-related decisions, or in business dealings on the basis of race, color, genetic information, age, sex, sexual orientation, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, or any other legally protected status. We will strive to provide an environment free of discrimination to our team members, customers, guests, and suppliers. We seek contributors from all backgrounds and walks of life to join our team, and we encourage our employees to bring their empowered, passionate, and authentic selves to work every day.
Theragun Headquarters Location
Santa Monica, CA
Theragun Company Size
Between 5 - 10 employees
Theragun Founded Year