Director of Product Strategy - MediaMathView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director of Product Strategy
- Job Location
- Director of Product Strategy
- Job Description
Associate Director or Director of Product Strategy, Product Marketing
About Media Math
MediaMath’s mission is to help innovative marketers delight their customers and drive real
business outcomes. Over 9,500 marketers in 42 countries use our enterprise solution to reach
the right user with the right message for the right price, wherever they are. These are the
leading brands and agencies in the world who rely on MediaMath to provide technology,
services and leadership to help them continue to transform their marketing practices and
compete in a quickly changing industry. Founded in 2007 as a pioneer in “programmatic”
advertising, MediaMath has been recognized as a leader in the space in four independent
evaluations over the last two years. MediaMath has offices in 16 cities worldwide and is
headquartered in New York City.
MediaMath is currently seeking a dedicated, entrepreneurial and innovative Associate Director / Director of Product Strategy who will own one of our four key business objectives. The candidate will play a key role in defining go-to-market strategy as well as product vision, positioning, collateral development, as well as leading short and long-range planning for their focus area. They will be cross-functional partners across several areas, including Product, Ecosystem, Sales, Marketing and Analytics.
Reporting to the VP of Product Marketing, this individual will understand current market trends, play a key leadership role in determining business and product strategy, setting direction, forming important partnerships, and bringing in the voice of the customer into the organization.
- Develop and refine a go-to-market strategy for your key focus area, in collaboration with the leadership team
- Lead global cross-functional launch marketing initiatives to drive internal and external
readiness and successful adoption of our new products and features.
- Build strong cross-functional relationships, processes and partnerships with Product, Ecosystem, Sales and Marketing to ensure successful execution of the team’s strategy.
- Develop thought-leadership materials and collateral designed to accelerate our business momentum and better engage customers.
- Effectively communicate with Product, Ecosystem. Sales and Product Marketing leadership
- Collaborate with teams in global markets to distill and surface market intel to shape future products
- Represent the voice of the customer in all core team meetings and design sessions.
- Able to manage multiple projects with competing priorities, while being detail oriented and extremely well organized
- Able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, including ability to work well with and
enthusiastically influence teams & stakeholders
- Passionate for analyzing product, customer, and market dynamics and opportunities, preferably in the retail / eComm space.
- Able to display outstanding communication skills with the ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications and instruction.
- A flexible cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment
- 5+ years of experience in product strategy, go-to-market, or strategy within the retail / eComm space, ideally SaaS and optimally Ad Tech
- Business, Marketing, Strategy or STEM degree or equivalent work experience (MBA a plus).
- Knowledge of the Programmatic advertising industry, global nuances & client objectives.
- Demonstrated understanding of Product Strategy and Product Marketing within the SaaS space, ideally Ad Tech
- Demonstrated ability to understand market trends and client needs, bringing this knowledge back to product and sales teams in a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Experience solving problems with quantitative and qualitative data.
Why We Work at MediaMath
We are restless innovators, smart, passionate and kind. At the heart of our culture are six
values that provide a framework for how we approach our work and the world: Teams Win,
Scale + Innovation, Obsess Over Learning & Growth, Align then Execute, Do Good Better and
Embrace the Journey. These values inform how we energize one another and engage with our
clients. We are truly passionate about our purpose to provide marketing that everyone loves.
MediaMath is committed to equal employment opportunity. It is a fundamental principle at
MediaMath not to discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any
legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: age, race, creed, color, religion, national
origin, sexual orientation, sex, disability, predisposing genetic characteristics, genetic
information, military or veteran status, marital status, gender identity/transgender status,
pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, and other protected characteristic as
established by law.
MediaMath Headquarters Location
New York, NY
MediaMath Company Size
Between 500 - 1,000 employees
MediaMath Founded Year
MediaMath Total Amount Raised
MediaMath Funding RoundsView funding details