Director of Product Marketing - eFuseView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director of Product Marketing
- Job Location
- Columbus, OH or Remote
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
We are looking for the Head of Product Marketing to lead and drive hyper growth across the eFuse gaming ecosystem (both B2B and B2C). This company leader and their team will be responsible for influencing early stage product development, leading go-to-market (GTM) strategy and implementation, driving market and competitive intelligence to fuel eFuse current and future products, and driving growth strategies at each stage of the product life cycle.
The ideal candidate will be able to earn the trust of executive leadership and cross-functional partners in Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Partnerships, Competitive Operations and Events, and other teams across the eFuse value chain. The ability to build a high performing team and marketing strategy from the ground up for an early stage company will be key. You will use your product, brand, and market knowledge to develop key customer persona(s) to help define, prioritize, launch, grow capabilities, and clearly articulate differentiation and business value for our customers.
Reporting to the VP, Head of Marketing, this role requires strategic thinking, passion for our customers, deep understanding of the product portfolio, and storytelling creativity. Strong communication skills are vital as this role will champion the voice of the customer to the various cross-functional teams involved in the development of product roadmaps and plans. Strong executive presence and cross-group collaboration skills to influence senior leaders across a very dynamic and growing organization.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage, mentor, and support a team of product marketing managers ensuring alignment between individual’s strengths and business needs
- Partner with executive stakeholders to drive and own the “Source of truth” of customer needs – understand and evangelize for the needs and motivations of our customers, identify gaps and opportunities to better serve the different audiences across the eFuse product portfolio and the ecosystem
- Partner with the Product Management organization to establish the GTM vision/strategy/process for each product area and helping build business cases for expanding market presence or entering new markets
- Oversee major product launches within each product area including collecting market requirements (both internal and external), launch plan, sales collateral development, and partnering cross-functionality to drive ELITE execution to drive business growth
- Serve as the market and customer-facing subject matter expert (SME) for each product area and interface for sales enablement, industry analysts, established customers, and potential prospects
- Revenue and market share responsibility including managing marketing budget & ROI
- Lead and shape the market with innovative market offerings, delivering competitive advantage, upholding the eFuse Brand promise, and delivering a positive customer experience
What you bring to the table
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Business, and/or MBA in Marketing
- 8-10 years of experience in Product Marketing
- Good business acumen, sales-focused, responsive, creative, strategic, and the ability to translate data and insights into strategy and action plans
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage, collaborate, and thrive in a high growth startup environment
- Strong leadership skills with a track record in building and managing a high performing team
- 2-3+ years of people management experience, preferable with high-growth startups or established CPG company, with a track-record of helping team members to achieve their goals
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with Marketing peers (Creative/Content/Social/Influencer) and Product Management to drive shared outcomes to ultimately drive Corporate and Unit level OKRs
- Experience using customer, competitive, and market intelligence to inform product roadmap and Go-To-Marketing (GTM) strategy
Mission: Create a world where any person can change their life through gaming.
Vision: eFuse will be the #1 global platform for gamers to meet, compete and be discovered. eFuse is a remote-flexible, employee-owned company that attracts world-class talent to serve gamers, publishers, brands, and teams.
- Embrace Growth - We seek challenges, welcome discomfort and choose vulnerability in order to grow. We overcome.
- Freedom and Responsibility - We are free and empowered to act, while taking full responsibility for the outcomes of these actions. We are owners.
- Unwavering Integrity - In any circumstance, we act with honesty and do not compromise the truth. We do the right thing.
- Start with Empathy - In all our interactions, we seek first to understand, assume positive intent and are led by impact as our north star. We value others.
- Elite Results - We are driven to deliver for our company, our teams and our partners. We play to win.
Culture of Accountability: At eFuse we embrace a culture of accountability which helps us build trust and alignment across our organization. Your responsibilities will fit into a framework that eFuse has adopted called Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). OKRs create a shared set of responsibilities that once achieved will lead to us realizing our shared company vision. Each team and individual is held accountable to their agreed commitments by their leadership, their peers, and their direct reports through consistent inspection.
eFuse Headquarters Location
eFuse Company Size
Between 50 - 100 employees
eFuse Founded Year
eFuse Funding Rounds