Director of Product Analytics Engineering - ReorgView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director of Product Analytics Engineering
- Job Location
- United States
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
A market leader in credit intelligence, Reorg brings together journalists, financial analysts, legal analysts, technologists, and data scientists to collect and synthesize highly complex information into actionable intelligence. Since 2013, tens of thousands of professionals across hedge funds, investment banks, management consulting, and law firm verticals have come to rely on Reorg to make better, faster, and more confident decisions in pace with the fast-moving credit markets. For more information, visit: www.reorg.com
Working at ReorgConsistent with our growth, Reorg hires innovators and trailblazers across the globe to drive our business and our incredible corporate culture alike. Our core values – Action Oriented, Customer First Mindset, Effective Team Players, and Driven to Excel – define an organizational ethos that’s as high-performing as it is human. Among other perks, Reorg employees enjoy competitive health benefits, matched 401k and pension plans, Paid time off, generous parental leave, gym subsidies, educational reimbursements for career development, recognition programs, pet-friendly offices, and much more.The Role
Seeking a Director of Product Analytics Engineering to take our Business Intelligence technology to the next level. Duties include, understanding data analytic needs across our various applications, blending the data for dashboards, speeding up our dashboard load times, identifying key metrics, designing, and building necessary data pipelines, working with CSMs on their analytics needs, determining where we should focus more time on our products, and working on tracking plans for new features.
Essential Job Functions:
- Owning Analytics Stack: Owning the entire analytics stack for our products which includes email analytics, web analytics, mobile app analytics and data pipelines necessary to bring all usage data in a data warehouse.
- Collaboration with Customer Success and Product Solutions: Working closely with our customer success teams on the metrics they need about their clients and working closely with our Product Solutions team to determine key metrics for new features.
- Ensuring quality and depth of usage data: Ensuring consistency of usage data across CSMs, Product Solutions, and our Product Managers by providing lowest level data on customer journey and product use cases.
- Ensuring Tracking Plans at design time: Working closely with our Technical Product Managers to ensure that tracking plans exist for new features and determining how the usage will be analyzed and reported.
- Implementing Standardized Tracking Plans: Determining the way that Reorg will implement tracking plans across the board, working with developers to ensure that implementation to the correct specifications.
- Scaling our Dashboard: Ensuring our product analytics dashboards to be faster and more intuitive.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Tracking Plans Created: The percentage of feature tracking plans completed on-time based on the initial sprint planning.
- Dashboards Created: The percentage of dashboards created on-time from initial sprint planning.
- Cross-team collaboration score: A score from cross-functional teams (i.e., engineering, product, business stakeholders) evaluating how well the BI team has been working with the teams towards success.
- User Experience Improvements: The percentage of user experience improvements that have been a result of analysis brought to the team’s attention through the dashboard findings / BI specialist.
- Master’s degree in business administration, Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Resource Management, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, or related fields
- 10+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in BI tools such as PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- Proficiency in SQL and Python
- Proficiency in Analytics tools such as Heap, Segment, Google Analytics, etc.
- Proficiency in Snowflake
At Reorg, we consider a range of factors in connection with compensation decisions, including experience, skills, location, and our business needs and limitations. As a result, compensation may vary within and across similar roles and positions. Please note that the salary range information below is a good faith estimate for this position and actual compensation for any individual may fall outside this range if warranted by the circumstances applicable to that individual. If we identify a role that would be suitable for a broader range of skills and experience such that we would consider hiring at multiple levels then the range listed below may reflect that breadth.The salary range estimate for this position is $170,000-$200,000.The actual compensation will be at Reorg’s sole discretion and will be determined by the aforementioned and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for an annual discretionary bonus.
Reorg provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Reorg complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Reorg Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Reorg Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Reorg Founded Year
Reorg Total Amount Raised
Reorg Funding RoundsView funding details