Director of Partner Strategy and Expansion - MetropolisView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director of Partner Strategy and Expansion
- Job Location
- Los Angeles
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Metropolis develops advanced computer vision and machine learning technology that makes mobile commerce remarkable. Our platform is deployed in hundreds of mobility facilities and industries with billions in opportunity. We’re building the digital pipes through which the future of mobile commerce will move.
We are establishing a new team to own our most critical relationships, to engage proactively with executive partners, and to develop and drive forward a programmatic approach to scaling the Metropolis platform across our real estate customers’ portfolios. This team will report into our Corporate Business Development department and work closely with key members of the Metropolis executive team.
- Be the primary relationship owner of our most critical real estate partners and their executives
- Develop the portfolio expansion strategy for each Enterprise
- Structure and negotiate portfolio agreements with consistent commercial terms
- Serve as the real estate partner’s voice internally across functions and make the business case for new products that unlock expansion opportunities
- Project manage any pilots with high attention to detail
- Establish the standard for how we engage enterprise accounts
- Support the broader Corporate Business Development organization on other matters
- You demonstrate optimism, respect for others, and ability to work well in a team and across functions.
- You take the time to build helpful relationships, earning the trust of others within the organization through strong business acumen, situational awareness, and reliability.
- You excel in high pressure situations.
- You can and do employ advanced communication skills and emotional intelligence to clearly, persuasively, and confidently deliver information to a variety of audiences.
- You have a knack for understanding partner motivations, incentives, and constraints in order to engage and gain their support.
- You have an ownership mentality and genuinely thrive off of the constant context switching of the role.
- You have a proven talent as a chaos pilot. Metropolis is growing quickly, and we’re constantly in the act of building the company we want to be. If you’re looking to inherit a binder of SOPs, this isn’t the job for you. If you thrive in environments that require strong opinions loosely held and can quickly make decisions with imperfect information, we’d love to meet you.
- Competitive candidates will already speak the language of commercial real estate and have a 8+ year background in asset management, real estate development, technology, consulting, or a similar field. A passion for making the journey remarkable is non-negotiable. But mostly we’re looking for builders who are nice and give a damn.
- Expect some level of travel each month for both internal and external meetings.
Metropolis Headquarters Location
Los Angeles, CA
Metropolis Company Size
Between 200 - 500 employees
Metropolis Founded Year
Metropolis Funding Rounds