Director of GTM Strategic Programs - AmplitudeView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director of GTM Strategic Programs
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Listing URL
- Job Description
Amplitude is a leading digital analytics platform that helps companies unlock the power of their products. More than 2,300 customers, including Atlassian, Jersey Mike’s, NBCUniversal, Shopify, and Under Armour, rely on Amplitude to gain self-service visibility into the entire customer journey. Amplitude guides companies every step of the way as they capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. When teams understand how people are using their products, they can deliver better product experiences that drive growth.
As an organization, we approach challenges with humility, take ownership of our contributions, and embrace a growth mindset that pushes us to constantly improve ourselves, each other, and the value we bring to customers and partners.
Amplitude’s Commitment to Diversity Equity & Inclusion (DEI): Amplitude believes that diversity enables the creation of better products, improves the ability to solve complex problems, and drives more powerful solutions. We strive to create an environment of inclusion—one focused on psychological safety, empathy, and human connection—that will allow employees of all backgrounds to thrive.
About The Role & Team
As the Director of GTM Strategic Programs, you’ll partner cross functionally to define, lead and drive complex cross functional strategic initiatives to achieve our GTM strategy. Reporting into the SVP GTM Strategy & Operations, you’ll work as a critical member of the operations organizing, with high profile engagement across Amplitude’s leadership teams.
As a Director of GTM Strategic Programs, you will:
- Partner with leadership to identify critical strategic programs to accelerate the execution of our GTM strategy.
- Lead the definition of critical strategic programs across cross functional teams, align leaders to drive execution, track and manage delivery, escalating and negotiating prioritization of resources to execute on time delivery.
- Partner with Product Operations to maintain alignment across GTM and Product teams on the NPI roadmap, ensuring GTM launches are successfully defined and executed.
- Collaborate to leverage strategic frameworks, data and leadership perspectives to support the detailing of our GTM strategy to inform planning.
You'll be a great addition to the team if you have:
- Strong successful experience in leading and managing complex cross functional GTM strategic program definition & execution in post IPO high-tech companies.
- Experience in either internal or external consulting, either program execution or GTM strategy definition.
- High impact individual with excellent collaboration, communication, execution and leadership skills, with a humble but driving growth mindset.
- Minimum degree level education, preferably MBA with 10+ years experience in fast paced high-tech companies and located in the San Francisco area.
Who We Are
The Company: Amplitude is filled with humble, life-long learners who are eager to help one another and the company succeed. Our values of growth mindset, ownership, and humility are core to the way we work: we’re tenacious in the face of challenges, we take the initiative to solve problems that drive our shared success, and we operate from a place of empathy and openness, seeking to understand many points of view.
The Product: Amplitude is a digital analytics platform—we help companies capture data they can trust, uncover clear insights about customer behavior, and take faster action. This empowers teams to build better product experiences that drive business growth. We’re super proud of what we’ve built and continue to expand: a platform that empowers companies to thrive in the digital era.
We care about the well-being of our team: We offer competitive pay and benefits packages that reflect our commitment to the health and wellbeing of our Ampliteers.
Some of our benefit programs include:
- Excellent Medical, Dental and Vision insurance coverages, with 100% employer-paid premiums for employee Medical, Dental, Vision on select plans
- Flexible time off, paid holidays, and more
- Generous stipends to spend on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness (monthly), learning and development (annual), commuter transit/parking (monthly), home office equipment (annual), and much more
- Excellent Parental benefits including: 12-20 weeks of Paid Parental Leave, Carrot Fertility Benefits/Adoption/Surrogacy support, Back-up Child Care support
- Mental health and wellness benefits including no cost employee access to Modern Health coaching & therapy Sessions and high quality physician office experience via One Medical membership (select U.S. locations only)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Other fun facts about Amplitude:
- G2: #1 product analytics solution and #3 best software product according to the 2022 G2 Best Software report.
- Business Insider: A top tech company to bet your career on.
- Fast Company: #3 most innovative enterprise company in the world.
- Amplitude went public via a direct listing in September 2021 and is now trading under the ticker AMPL.
- Founded in 2012, Amplitude is backed by Benchmark Capital, Sequoia Capital, IVP, Battery Ventures, Y Combinator and other top tier investors.
- We’re a global and fast-growing team! We have offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, Vancouver, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Singapore, and employees around the world.
- Our mascot is the datamonster, who loves to chow down on numbers, charts, and graphs. Nom nom.
Amplitude provides equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
This role is eligible for equity, benefits and other forms of compensation.
Based on Colorado law, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in Colorado. Colorado range: $212,000 - $318,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in New York City, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in New York City. New York City salary range: $235,000 - $353,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in California, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in San Francisco Bay Area of California. Salary range: $235,000 - $353,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in California, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in California outside of the San Francisco Bay Area. California salary range: $212,000 - $318,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in Washington state, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in Washington state. Washington salary range: $212,000 - $318,000 total target cash (inclusive of bonus)
Based on legislation in Washington state, the following details are for individuals who will work for Amplitude in Washington only: unlimited PTO, 10 to 13 holidays annually (will vary), medical dental and vision PPO and CDHP plans. Finally, a company sponsored 401(k) retirement plan.
By applying for this job, you acknowledge that Amplitude processes your personal data in accordance with the Amplitude Applicant Privacy Notice.
Amplitude Headquarters Location
San Francisco, CA
Amplitude Company Size
Between 431 - 1,000 employees
Amplitude Founded Year
Amplitude Total Amount Raised
Amplitude Funding RoundsView funding details