Director of Administrative Services - LaikaView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director of Administrative Services
- Job Location
- Hillsboro, OR
- Job Description
The Director of Administrative Services is responsible for the strategic and tactical operation of the Studio’s safety, security, sustainability and employee services programs and managing the teams that supervise and support these programs.
- Establish strategic goals, review and approve plans, and design systems to achieve expected outcomes.
- Ensure the prompt and effective delivery of essential services, monitor workloads and prioritize staffing needs.
- Facilitate the appropriate growth of the Studio by collaborating with Director of Facilities and internal stakeholders to develop plans and budgets.
- Responsible for securing vendors and consultants for special projects and initiatives.
- Design and develop organizational policies.
- Evaluate food services, emergency preparedness and safety programs, risk management services, sustainability initiatives and related functions, projects and activities.
- Prioritize compliance with laws, regulations and standards applicable to Studio operation.
- 10+ years of direct managerial experience of safety, security, administrative and employee services strategy and operations.
- Experience in commercial construction and real estate, a plus.
- Experience in sustainable business certification, a plus.
- Strong understanding of OSHA and other employee health and safety regulations, required.
- Experience creating/organizing budgets and successfully keeping within the cost parameters of operations.
- Strong project management, communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in an ever-changing environment.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to walk; stand; sit; use hands to operate standard office equipment; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear both in person and by telephone. The employee must lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee works under typical office conditions and is exposed to variable indoor temperatures. The noise level is usually quiet or moderate.
On-Site in Hillsboro, OR
Salary is commensurate with skills and experience.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Please review our EMPLOYMENT DISCLAIMER and MATERIALS SUBMISSION AGREEMENT.
Laika Headquarters Location
Laika Company Size
Between 20 - 50 employees
Laika Founded Year
Laika Total Amount Raised
Laika Funding RoundsView funding details