Director, Marketing Operations - Zeta GlobalView Company Profile
- Job Title
- Director, Marketing Operations
- Job Location
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Description
WHO WE ARE
Zeta Global (NYSE: ZETA) is the AI-Powered Marketing Cloud that leverages advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and trillions of consumer signals to make it easier for marketers to acquire, grow, and retain customers more efficiently. Through the Zeta Marketing Platform (ZMP), our vision is to make sophisticated marketing simple by unifying identity, intelligence, and omnichannel activation into a single platform – powered by one of the industry’s largest proprietary databases and AI. Our enterprise customers across multiple verticals are empowered to personalize experiences with consumers at an individual level across every channel, delivering better results for marketing programs. Zeta was founded in 2007 by David A. Steinberg and John Sculley and is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world.
We are looking for a strategic, data-loving, detail-oriented, and collaborative Director of Marketing Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and optimizing all aspects of our enterprise B2B marketing operations, including running the day-to-day marketing operations function, measuring attribution and return on investments to guide decision-making, managing technology implementation, and overseeing website management. You will play a pivotal role in driving the company’s growth by providing data-driven direction to our marketing and sales teams. You will report into the GVP of Marketing and work cross-functionally across Zeta. We are looking to hire this role near one of our US offices - New York City, Nashville, San Francisco or Los Angeles.
What You'll Do:
- Own our marketing systems architecture and strategy, ensuring that actionable insights pass seamlessly between marketing and sales teams to optimize plans and garner return on investment.
- Lead the vision for our marketing technology roadmap - audit and evaluate our marketing technology stack, including automation capabilities, lead processing, measurement, and reporting.
- Drive data management to increase data integrity; own marketing database strategy and data requests (e.g. segmentation, list creation).
- Work closely with center of excellence marketing team, business unit marketing, sales development representatives and sales leaders to ensure effective processes are in place to actively monitor, analyze, measure and report the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, customer acquisition and engagement, contact acquisition and activity.
- Lead and execute the vision for marketing analytics, defining the measurement framework, including key KPIs and funnel metrics that provide actionable insights to the management team.
- Oversee and execute email marketing strategy - including implementing and optimizing email marketing campaigns, employing best practices, developing processes and playbooks for testing and analysis, and reporting.
- Develop, implement, and disseminate metrics/KPIs about performance through dashboards and data visualization tool sets.
- Drive process implementation and o project management based on priorities within marketing team and between business unit requests, with help of an automation tool (Monday.com) and a direct report.
- Lead technical aspects of website management, such as processes for updates, analytics, SEO, and organizing content and creative, with help of a direct report.
- Work cross-functionally, collaborating & liaising with stakeholders in marketing, sales & finance to understand challenges and opportunities that impact the sales & marketing funnel and pipeline.
- Contribute to weekly pipeline discussions with regional GMs, marketing leaders and other execs as needed.
- Participate in our annual marketing planning and implementation process, helping connect the dots between goals and budgeting.
- Manage, foster and develop the Marketing operations team including career development and succession planning.
- 8+ years of marketing or data-driven operations roles
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficiency in Salesforce, sales analytics tools, marketing automation tools, and generating processes, dashboards, and results pertaining to each
- Outstanding data analytics skills
- Confidence working with executives in high pressure settings, under tight deadlines
- Strategic thinker with the acumen to connect the dots on key issues across the business
- Attention to detail and ability to handle many projects at once
- Experience working in a public company or public entity strongly preferred
- Experience managing a team, agencies, and outside consultants
- Knowledge of the marketing/advertising technology landscape
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Unlimited PTO
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employee Equity and Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Discounts, Virtual Wellness Classes, and Pet Insurance
The salary range for this role is $140,000.00 - $165,000.00 depending on location and experience.
PEOPLE & CULTURE AT ZETA
Zeta considers applicants for employment without regard to, and does not discriminate on the basis of an individual’s sex, race, color, religion, age, disability, status as a veteran, or national or ethnic origin; nor does Zeta discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
We’re committed to building a workplace culture of trust and belonging, so everyone feels invited to bring their whole selves to work. We provide a forum for employees to celebrate, support and advocate for one another. Learn more about our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion here: https://zetaglobal.com/blog/a-look-into-zetas-ergs/
ZETA IN THE NEWS!
Zeta Global Headquarters Location
New York, NY
Zeta Global Company Size
Between 1,000 - 2,000 employees
Zeta Global Founded Year
Zeta Global Total Amount Raised
Zeta Global Funding RoundsView funding details